• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel

$crew Kamala and the rest of the Democraps and their libtard ways. These idiots can’t govern correctly and solve the crime waves wracking our cities by cracking down on criminals. Criminals, gangs, drug dealers and miscreants are the problem and certainly not the tens of millions of law abiding gun owners all over the United States!!! The problem is the Democrats see these vermin as a core constituency. Very sad indeed! :horse:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not only is she smokin hot, the lady is smart as well. Piers got owned.

And that was an outright lie. Google "Puckle Gun". Its a repeating "machine gun" black powder gun that predates the constitution by >20 years. (maybe more) So no, its not about single shot guns.

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    The stupidity runs off the charts in this video. :ugh:

I almost didn't recognize Gallagher, about halfway through, what with him not having a watermelon or the Sledge-o-matic! :whistle:

How do these people manage to continue breathing with such low functioning brains? They all have "taken to the streets" to pontificate on a subject which none of them have devoted even a nanosecond to research.
    Talking to them is truly a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    One of my thoughts on gun control is this: If NO other laws were broken when someone was shot, I could support some degree of gun control. However, if the shooter is going to ignore the law against murder, assault, battery, breaking and entering, vandalism, destruction of private property, violation of a restraining order, etc. - What makes you think that another law would have helped?

Passing yet another law limiting a protected liberty certainly isn't going to stop someone that is willing to break other laws.

But they're not all stupid either. They're very upset and emotional. We're all stupid when we're upset. Many very reasonable people supported the passing of the Patriot Act even though it allowed for massive violations of civil liberties. No one can show it's actually protected us, yet it is still on the books. Because it's the "Patriot" Act, and we're all patriots and patriotic, right?

There ought to be a rule (I know, I know...) that says that any time something bad happens no law can be passed regarding that bad even for a minimum of two (2) years. This would give us all time to calm down, relax, and think about it before joining the lemmings and running off the cliff.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom