• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    58%

Must be tracking IP addresses as I could not vote from my PC. I must have already voted. Even getting a log in did not allow me to vote again(?) from my PC.

I was able to vote from my iPhone.

So if you can't vote you must have already voted once. From a virgin piece of hardware it takes you to the voting screen. From a previously used piece of hardware it goes to the pie chart.

My guess is they did not like the original results and pushed it out to a bunch of websites that would have participants that fit their agenda. That is why you are seeing the rapidly declining percentage.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    This is like asking if Kroger shoppers should be allowed to carry a cigarette lighter or use condoms. Neither have anything to do with shopping at Kroger. Maybe they should set up TSA type security checkpoints at the entrance to their stores and search everyone to keep us all "safe".

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I played Democrat and Voted a 2nd Time after Clearing Cookies. We are Down to 58%

I played Democrat and Voted a 2nd Time after Clearing Cookies. We are Down to 58%

"Maybe they should set up TSA type security checkpoints at the entrance to their stores and search everyone to keep us all "safe".

Bloomberg would LOVE that

Last edited:

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest

"Maybe they should set up TSA type security checkpoints at the entrance to their stores and search everyone to keep us all "safe".

Bloomberg would LOVE that

I also voted the democrat way, early and often. I turned cookies off on my phone... Vote, refresh page, vote, refresh, etc. Does anyone think there aren't others doing the same thing for the opposition?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Any poll which allows the same person to vote more than once is totally void of meaning! If you're voting repeatedly, you're simply playing a game regardless of which point of view you represent.

Top Bottom