Another gun store robbed. Time for a law change.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wow some of you on here are just easy pickings. I am glad that some of you could see what I was doing. Shew I was worried.

In all reality im just making a reasonable suggestion. Like it or don't like it the discussion is what is important.

A bell can't be unrung.......

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Lol @ we need new laws. How many felonies did they commit by smashing a (stolen) Lexus into ITP? So you propose that after the hoodrats committed all these felonies we should also charge the victim of the crime for not having Lexus proof steel cages installed on every door? You must be new. Common sense is that way...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    5e7d17c782d2be81ef8b0e80e16e40ae3a084a70c7b132a75bcb54c32b1beb3b.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    $never, did you really expect us to go along with you? Do you really expect to change any one's mind. You have obviously come to the wrong place if you desire approbation.

Are you a good friend of david890 or are you possibly david890?

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    In support of the idea that gun stores need to further harden their businesses to prevent break-ins, I will perform my civic duty by purchasing more from Indy Trading Post, thus giving the owner more profits to invest in his business. I challenge other INGO members to do the same. Support INGO member business and local merchants. Despite insurance, I'm sure this whole mess has cost them significant profit.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I need a LOT of liquor to listen to Iris Demented's warblings. Like so much I pass out, then you can play her.

Yeah, it's definitely a "mountain" voice. But, "Let the Mystery Be" was the lead-in song for The Leftovers Tv series and, after hearing it for a few weeks, it starts rattling around in your head. Kind of like earwax you can't get rid of.

Eventually, you learn to love it.

Play it once a day for a week. I guarantee you'll love it.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I know we should not blame the victim but gun store owners make these robberies too easy. We need to pass a law that requires if you want to sell guns keep them ALL locked in a safe at night. This keeping them in glass cases or with a wire cable is just not being responsible for the times we live in. I know it takes time I know it cost money. Too bad. You want to sell guns keep them all in a safe when the store is closed. We should all be responsible gun owners and do what we can to keep them away from the wrong people.

What do you all think.

Maybe we should make a law against robbing and burgling

Top Bottom