• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I spent, a couple of hours at Atterbury today. It was, such a beautiful day outside. I met, two fellow Ingo members today, which was nice. Troy AKA Bogus. He let me, fire his S&W bodyguard .380. Thanks Troy. I also met, Tim AKA 88E30M50. I ran, 150 rounds through my Buckmark and my 92FS.

Here is, the pic of my Buckmark target. All rounds where fired at 7.5 yards.
    It was, shooting high at first, but I got it sighted in.

0016.jpg

Here is, the pic of my 92FS target. I was, shooting a little left at first. Also I threw a few shots. All rounds where fired at 7.5 yards. This gun, does not get shot a lot.

0024-1.jpg

Overall it was a great day. It was, nice to met some fellow Ingo members :ingo:. I'll probably be there again next week.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Nice shooting Chris. It was a great day down at Atterbury today. I was there with my wife and two sons when Buzz introduced Troy and Chris. It's nice to put a face to the name after seeing folks online for so long a time.

Maybe we need to start letting Eric know we're with INGO when we sign in, so if any other INGO'ers ask, he can let them know who's there. As much as I'm there, I'm sure I've been shooting with friends from INGO and never knew it.

BTW, I've decided that 88E30M50 is just about the worst name I could have ever picked for a logon. Most people's eyes glaze over at about the 5th syllable, realizing that they'll never remember it. I appreciate Chris's taking the time to write it down ::):

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Maybe we need to start letting Eric know we're with INGO when we sign in, so if any other INGO'ers ask, he can let them know who's there. As much as I'm there, I'm sure I've been shooting with friends from INGO and never knew it.

One reason I like to wear INGO swag when I (rarely) get to go to the range.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Nice shooting Chris. It was a great day down at Atterbury today. I was there with my wife and two sons when Buzz introduced Troy and Chris. It's nice to put a face to the name after seeing folks online for so long a time.

BTW, I've decided that 88E30M50 is just about the worst name I could have ever picked for a logon. Most people's eyes glaze over at about the 5th syllable, realizing that they'll never remember it. I appreciate Chris's taking the time to write it down ::):

I'm horrible with names. :D That's why, it's nice to keep paper and a pen, in my range bag.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I just slapped one of my INGO stickers I got at the 1500 on my ammo can I got at the 1500 to hopefully stand out when I can finally make it to the range.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Nice shooting! Pleasure meeting you and 88E30M50 today! I've been thinking about picking up a Buckmark or an S&W 22A. It would be nice to have a .22 pistol to save some $$$ and to have a ton of fun! Then there's also the practice thing as well....:D

:ingo:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Nice shooting! Pleasure meeting you and 88E30M50 today! I've been thinking about picking up a Buckmark or an S&W 22A. It would be nice to have a .22 pistol to save some $$$ and to have a ton of fun! Then there's also the practice thing as well....:D

:ingo:

You are more than welcome to fire mine. It's the least I can do. Seeing as you let me fire you Body Guard.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    What time where you there? I was down about 11:30 till 1:30 with a couple of friends. Had a good time we got in trouble because my at that time soon to be brother in law was almost late for the wedding... lol

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We rolled in around 3. Another really cool thing about this trip was the number of people at the range. It was almost at capacity with most lanes being used by families. There were more women of all ages at the range on Sunday than I've seen before. I kept thinking that I wish I had my camera with me to take a photo of the demographics of a fun day at the range, just so the folks that think ranges are populated by nuts could see otherwise. On the way home, I realized that I did have my camera with me but had totally forgotten it was in my pocket.

The number of folks there on a nice sunny Sunday afternoon was great to see for a bunch of reasons. First, I want the range to succeed and be profitable and days like Sunday go a long way towards helping that happen. Also though, it's nice to see that a day at the range is becoming a nice way to engage the whole family in a sport that everyone can complete on a relatively level playing field regardless of age or gender.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    That's why I've got my INGO velcro patch ready when my range bag with velcro loop section on it shows up. I don't go to public ranges much though... CERAland every once in a great while just because it's closest...

arma73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Morgan Co.
    Atterbury

I been hanging out at Atterbury for 20 years, I love the range.
    I am not real fond of the prices to utilize the range.
    Great shooting!!!! I guess any day at the range regardless the price is better than any day at work..
    :rockwoot::rockwoot:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    We rolled in around 3. Another really cool thing about this trip was the number of people at the range. It was almost at capacity with most lanes being used by families. There were more women of all ages at the range on Sunday than I've seen before. I kept thinking that I wish I had my camera with me to take a photo of the demographics of a fun day at the range, just so the folks that think ranges are populated by nuts could see otherwise. On the way home, I realized that I did have my camera with me but had totally forgotten it was in my pocket.

The number of folks there on a nice sunny Sunday afternoon was great to see for a bunch of reasons. First, I want the range to succeed and be profitable and days like Sunday go a long way towards helping that happen. Also though, it's nice to see that a day at the range is becoming a nice way to engage the whole family in a sport that everyone can complete on a relatively level playing field regardless of age or gender.

That's, one thing I did notice. That there where a lot of famlies there. Also the number of Women. I see both as a good thing.

Top Bottom