• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    What;
    I am going to attempt to give an Ingo member an opportunity to build their own 100% Ingo* AR15 for free, gratis, bupkiss...

How I'd like this to work;
    I am going to donate a brand spankin' new AR15 stripped 2024 Ingo lower for the build.
    I would like to ask anyone else interested to donate the other parts...
    I don't care if it's a complete upper or just a firing pin.

Once the requisite parts have been pledged I will draw a name randomly from the entries.

I'll ask that we keep this to a .223/5.56 platform for simplicity, but if someone wants to donate a
    .22lr conersion kit, it will go with the rest of the rifle.

So, we need an upper receiver and all upper parts.
    A lower parts kit
    Butt stock
    Bcg
    Barrel
    Handguards
    Flash hider/ brake/ thread protector
    Magazines.
    This will be open to all Ingo site supporters,, but your Ingo join date MUST BE PRIOR TO 6-15-2024.
    You can become a site supporter today and be eligible, but only if you joined Ingo BEFORE today.

I really would like to hold the drawing in time for the 4th of July, but that's only a couple of weeks away.

What say Ingo?
    Anyone else want to help me give away an Ar? :ingo:

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I too have some parts. I'm good for a charging handle, single point loop sling, and flat top iron sights.

I'll be up in your neck of the woods on my travels to lovely Merrillville tomorrow AM and probably Wednesday afternoon/evening.

I also need to hit our field office there on the south side of town near that weird railroad loop in a couple weeks.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Also, due to my travels to MGD's neck of the woods, I'll be happy to relay parts if you can get them to me near Bradis evenings, or the old Bob Evans at 70/Shadeland on the east side during the day.

Normally I offer "all points in between during my commute" but with the traffic headaches currently I'm not even going to attempt that madness.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Dude, you have seen the giant rubbermaid container of JUST AR parts in the ammo alcove of Stately Freeman Manor (I know you have as you worked on it, lol).

Shoot me a text today or whenever of what you need, nephews did not take it all a couple of months ago when they were over. Have to be in Indy Saturday but Sunday is open. Meet you at Conservation Club or office>

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Dude, you have seen the giant rubbermaid container of JUST AR parts in the ammo alcove of Stately Freeman Manor (I know you have as you worked on it, lol).

Shoot me a text today or whenever of what you need, nephews did not take it all a couple of months ago when they were over. Have to be in Indy Saturday but Sunday is open. Meet you at Conservation Club or office>
    Its next to the MG42 parts kits tote?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

Thanks Kirk.
    I'll get in touch with you shortly.

Top Bottom