• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Never go to Bradis with extra cash in your pocket..... Went there today to just look, and walked out with this.

Had a 75 Shadow T duo tone, and an SP01 Shadow, now have a P01.

The magazine is a bit different in the P01. I took a full size 16 round CZ magazine and placed the 18/19 round magbase on it to extend the grips a bit. They come with 14 round magazines that are a bit more flush to the grips. I'm a big guy and the gun is a bit smaller than my SP01, it certainly isn't too small to handle.

photo%201.JPG

photo%203.JPG

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No, no, no I must get the Kadet kit next. I can't buy another CZ until I get the Kadet kit. AAAARRRRRRGH! What other CZs did they have in stock?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    CZ's must be as addicting as 1911's.....I must resist, I must be strong.

I think its kinda like cigarettes, some are Marlboro people some are Camel people. Personally I was a Camel person, and am 1911 person. I tried the CZ flavor but found the 1911 flavor is much more my taste.

They are all just as addictive its just what flavor you prefer.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Do you know how nice the 75BD feels after taking a Beretta Nano/Storm for a test drive. I guess instead of going smaller I should try a 1911. If so which one? In deference to Beretta owners, I suppose it's what you're used to. I also discovered that I can be accurate with a Storm in addition to a Cz. Nice hat tho....

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I have a CZ 75 P01 (currently at CZ for warranty work). Be sure to check the front sight pin which just so happens to retain the barrel bushing. Mine either fell out or never was installed by the factory (Sight pin). So im shooting back in August and the gun starts shooting major low. The gun chucked out the barrel bushing! I called CZ and they actually covered it under warranty even though their warranty is 5yrs and Ive owned the gun since 2006.(new) But they have had it over a month now so Im not happy about that...but beggers cant be choosers.

PaxRomana

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    The PO-1 will be my next handgun purchase. Already have both a Phantom and a custom shop Shadow and they are my two favorite pistols to shoot. There is just something about those CZs....:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Very nice! I'm in the market for either an SP-01 or a 97B.

I have a 97B. If you don't mind a big heavy gun it is awesome. My friend, who has average sized hands, has some trouble reaching the trigger. I have heard of this from others as well. I guess my long skinny fingers come in handy. Anyway, the 97B is a joy to shoot. Mine is remarkably accurate and the weight just absorbs the recoil. IMO it is the softest shooter that CZ makes. Enjoy.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a 97B. If you don't mind a big heavy gun it is awesome. My friend, who has average sized hands, has some trouble reaching the trigger. I have heard of this from others as well. I guess my long skinny fingers come in handy. Anyway, the 97B is a joy to shoot. Mine is remarkably accurate and the weight just absorbs the recoil. IMO it is the softest shooter that CZ makes. Enjoy.

I just acquired a 2006 97b. Feels so good in my hand and points quickly also.

Do you have a defensive round that yours prefer? I need a narrow HP or something to make it up that ramp.

Top Bottom