• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The video Anonymous was referencing was up on INGO earlier this week, as I recall. It showed an NYPD supervisor, (with a history of bad actions) called Anthony Bologna (Tony Baloney) macing some peaceful protesters who were actually penned in. The he was filmed macing a cameraman at random on the street. The MSM even picked up on it, (as did the Daily Show). The guy and his buddies have been out of control on Wall Street, (of course they have their defenders here, in the usual suspects). Not really expecting Tony to be disciplined by NYPD, but if Anonymous goes after him, I won't shed a tear (except when I'm laughing my butt off).

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, it looks like Tony boy is in a bad way. He's being sued by the victims and he lost 10 vacation days (Oh, boo-f'in hoo). He should have been terminated. He and his pals were out of control and there's no excuse for their actions. Here's hoping he gets what's coming to him, finally. Too bad the tax payers will likely have to pick up the tab, tho. It should come out of his pocket and the departments pension fund.

Courthouse News Service

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :+1: for keeping up with a year old story.
    This JBT has nothing to worry about however they always get away with it.
    As for the lady, meh... she is lucky she did not eat cement, dirt, etc.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Wow. Only 10 days vacation? Each of the 21 UC Davis students who were pepper-sprayed are receiving $30,000.

The $1 million dollar settlement provides an additional $100,000 for new claims, and the UCD Chancellor has to provide a personal, individual written apology to each one who was sprayed.

UCD will also pay $250,000 in plaintiff attorney fees and $20,000 to the American Civil Liberties Union.

Cash settlement revealed in UCD pepper spray lawsuit | news10.net

Top Bottom