Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    *SOLD* ANIB Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp II - .357 Magnum *Priced to Move*

SOLD

Hey folks,

What I have for sale is an unfired, never loaded, recently purchased, Ruger GP100 357 Mag Wiley Clapp II with a 3" barrel. These are hard to find in my neck of the woods. Was going to use this revolver for self-defense and to use in the woods coupled with offerings from Underwood Ammo. I hope someone can pick this beauty up and put her to good use. This should move quickly. Please know your local and state laws. Sale is final, no refunds. Please PM or Email me with any questions prior to posting "I will take it".

I have 2 new HKS speed loaders and 2 boxes of Underwood Ammo for sale if a FTF deal is made. For defense, 1 Box of 50 Underwood Ammo 158 grain XTP JHP. For woods use, 1 Box of 50 Underwood Ammo 180 grain Flat Nose Gas Check.

Details:
    - Located in Southern Indiana Near Evansville.
    - No pictures, sorry.

- 1 of 2,500.
    - Hawkeye Matte Blue Finish.
    - Genuine Novak Sights with Brass Bead Front Sight.
    - All Rough Edges Smoothed and Melted Nicely.
    - Ruger and Wiley Clapp Co-branded Rubber Grips with Rose Wood Inserts.

Price: $675 Shipped or FTF for Revolver Only. $750 FTF for everything, including speed loaders and Underwood Ammunition.
    Accepted Payments: USPS Money Order, PayPal Gift or +4% to Cover Fees, or Cash.
    Shipping: Once payment is received, firearm will ship to your FFL of choice. I will ship from my FFL to yours. I will cover my fees, you cover yours. Arrangements for FTF can be made in Southern Indiana around Evansville.
    Trades: Trade value is $720. I am interested in nice 7.62x39 AK rifles with numbers matching, original receiver, and original barrel. I would be interested in a Colt 6920 or S&W M&P Magpul MOE. Maybe others, let me know what you have.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom