Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Monday , August 10, 2009
    service_ap_36.gif

ODESSA, Fla. —
    Authorities say a 34-year-old southwest Florida man shot a teenager in an apparent road rage incident and then killed himself.

Pasco Sheriff's deputies say the unidentified driver got angry when a 17-year-old driver did not pull up far enough at a stop sign. The man shot the teen, hitting him twice in the leg. The shooter then turned the gun on himself, killing himself inside his car.
    Authorities do not believe the two knew each other before the shooting. The investigation continues. The teen was taken to the hospital. His condition is not known.

Pull up. @#$%^ pull up. Ok now I'm mad enough I'm going to shoot you and then kill myself. That will teach you to pull up next time.

What could possibly be going through this guy's head? Be nice don't say a bullet.

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    I think it safe to go out on the limb of 'it had nothing to do with the stop sign.'

Let's hope that guy was NOT a permit holder. I'd hate for one clearly disturbed person to become more ammo for their 'permit holders are a dangerous lot' campaign!

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    def not someone that should have owned a gun thats for sure. with that said, its a pet peeve of mine when people that dont understand how to function at a stop sign.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    I think it safe to go out on the limb of 'it had nothing to do with the stop sign.'

Let's hope that guy was NOT a permit holder. I'd hate for one clearly disturbed person to become more ammo for their 'permit holders are a dangerous lot' campaign!

That's for sure!

It doesn't matter if he was, to the anti-gunners anyone that owns or posseses a firearm is a Demon with a tool of Death!

Top Bottom