• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roncho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Does anyone shoot at this place or know anything about them. About all I can find on the internet is that they are a public range with some indoor and some out. :dunno:

Thanks
    Ron

Wheelspin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm trying to find out about this club too.

I found a number for them but a woman answered and told me the club had used her number because they don't have one of their own, but they're a private club, then hung up.

I don't mind it being private and having to pay, I'd just like to find out how :):

I stopped by the place yesterday but there was no one around and no contact info.

Anyone have any info?

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I've recently been looking at clubs in the Hamilton Co area as well. Check out Hamilton County Fish & Game (Noblesville), Atlanta Conservation Club (Atlanta), or Elwood Conservation Club (Elwood, if you're further up north).

Just FYI, I don't have experience with any of these clubs. These are just some that I have come across in my recent searching for a rifle range.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    I've recently been looking at clubs in the Hamilton Co area as well. Check out Hamilton County Fish & Game (Noblesville), Atlanta Conservation Club (Atlanta), or Elwood Conservation Club (Elwood, if you're further up north).

Just FYI, I don't have experience with any of these clubs. These are just some that I have come across in my recent searching for a rifle range.

I'm the secretary of Elwood Conservation Club. Anyone interested can contact me through the message system on this site if you need info. New members are always welcome ! :rockwoot:

Go to: Elwood CC

Top Bottom