indiana
    This is a fake gun | Xaotik Designs Industries

This-is-a-fake-gun.jpg

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    WTF??? Is this an excerpt from some "be the biggest idiot contest"; something like "jack-ass"?:ugh:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This looks like the subject of a "post your own caption contest," for what the child must be thinking:

"A quarter-bazillion kids a year are born to mommies who couldn't be entrusted with a pair of scissors...and I get to be one of them. I can see it's going to be an interesting life..."

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Real or fake, loaded or not. We all know that stupidity is contagious.

BTW-there kitchen sink is behind the open door. :n00b:
    An that's the problem. Even if this is a fake gun, someone else will see the pic and decide to out-do it...maybe using a loaded gun.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I don't know that the gun is fake. Can't tell it from just looking at the pic. I'd bet a LEO or LTCH holder wouldn't react very lightly to this situation in person.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    This post was in no way intended to be a joke on my part. The point is, this POS (aka "mom") SHOULD be outed for even THINKING it was funny to take part in this picture. Fake gun or not, we all know this is not a funny matter. My rhetorically posed question, "And the point is?" is directed to this idiot trying to make some kind of half assed attempt of an argument for fake guns. Really, I'm at a loss for what the purpose of the photo is, but nonetheless, it's a cruel attempt at humor in these days of heightened gun safety awareness.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    This post was in no way intended to be a joke on my part. The point is, this POS (aka "mom") SHOULD be outed for even THINKING it was funny to take part in this picture. Fake gun or not, we all know this is not a funny matter. My rhetorically posed question, "And the point is?" is directed to this idiot trying to make some kind of half assed attempt of an argument for fake guns. Really, I'm at a loss for what the purpose of the photo is, but nonetheless, it's a cruel attempt at humor in these days of heightened gun safety awareness.
    I can't figure out what the point is either. I mean someone would have to be warped severely to do that.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I think we've done this before... and if I recall, it was a sister or something (with the mom being off to the right, partially in the frame). I don't recall the circumstance...

Top Bottom