• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    I think its time to put ALL Mosin Nagant facts, stories, models, experiences, current prices shapes, sizes, m44, 91/30 in thier own room, And make it a SERIOUS INGO rule that all Nagant posts and threads be submitted to this room only.

failure would result in all your reputation points revoked;)

What do ya say:dunno:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yeah, we do, but it would be kinda cool. Of course, then you have to have a Glock, Ruger, 1911, Kel-tec, High point, AR, AK, Mossberg, Remington, etc.etc. It is a cool Idea though. I like Mosin Nagants.:yesway:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I think its time to put ALL Mosin Nagant facts, stories, models, experiences, current prices shapes, sizes, m44, 91/30 in thier own room, And make it a SERIOUS INGO rule that all Nagant posts and threads be submitted to this room only.

failure would result in all your reputation points revoked;)

What do ya say:dunno:
    I say this should have been posted in the General Firearms Discussion (where it was moved to) and not in the Break Room, which is for all NON-firearms related discussion, which is a SERIOUS INGO rule. Consider the General Firearms Discussion forum the Break Room for anything remotely involving a firearm. In fact, I was sorely tempted to move it to the Long Guns forum, because it was specifically about the Mosin Nagant. I may still change my mind. Or someone may change it for me.

That's what I say.
    /growl

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland

WhAK WHak!!lol Ya I got all distracted with multi tasking and never got around to change the post sorrrry:cool:

I like the idea of individual "rooms" for firearms. It would individulize the wide spectrum of topics and information pertaining to a certain firearm.
    Other forums have options similar to this, It kinda catagorizes information provided by the members of the forum, "makes information seeking easier."

The post was intentionally to be a mockery of all the Mosin Nagant post,
    Kinda a casual silly conversation about the amount of "Nagant" threads.
    I should have known better to post this in the wrong section, its a very noobish thing to do:n00b: dont get me wrong I LOOOVE my M44 and already posted too many things about mine.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I like the idea of individual "rooms" for firearms.

Sorry, but no. What might seem like a good idea in the beginning will quickly spiral out of control, since once we add a subforum for fans of one firearm type, everybody else will be in line to demand theirs. Ever been over to GlockTalk? Ever try to find anything over there? They have FORTY-SIX separate firearm subforums, on top of 60-some general subforums and a forum for each of the 50 states.

That is the model of what we DON'T want to be. "Handguns," "Long Guns" and "Class III" is as good as you're gettin'. And you'll like it! :oldwise:

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :noway: Agreed, if we make a Nagant room everyone else would want one and it would get out of hand quickly. There are other sites completly dedicated to the platform.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

There is already a board that discusses many of the olde military rifles: Gunboards.Com.

They are primarily dedicated to Mosin Nagants, but they also have many sub groups such as, but not limited to: Sniper Rifles, German Mausers (Military), Swiss Weapons, Austro-Hungarian Weapons, etc.

I do not see what the problem would be w/ INGO having separate discussion areas. You would just have to understand that discussion in a particular room would be limited to that firearm manufacturer. I could also see the argument that it isn't necessary here. Most of the Gunboards subsections deal with specific details regarding very olde firearms (mostly). I do not know if such intimate detailed knowledge is necessary for modern firearms, but then what do I know?

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom