Indy
    117egba.gif

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wait, I'm confused...This was actually moved to a different forum, since only mods can move threads that means at least one of them has seen it...It's not even close to "G" rated.:scratch:

So did the rules change back to normal, or is cursing just allowed when the mods think it's funny?

Are "F" bombs still not allowed? I want to post one of these in the break room, but there are several curse words in it.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I am very frightened that you know any vanilla ice lyrics :laugh:

There's a few brain cells I'd like to have back after working tirelessly to memorize all of Ice-Ice Baby when I was in 4th grade and got the tape when it came out.

I even had a Miami Hurrican's sweatshirt, and worked on jumping over my own leg, just like "Vanilla" himself. Better yet, I went to one of his concerts!!!

So..."take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet; Miami's on the scene in case you didn't know it. My town, that created all the bass sound; enough to shake and put holes in the ground..."

ewoodworth1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    ne indianapolis
    i really wasn't impressed with the content of this video for one main reason... it plops gun owners into the less than sane stereotype that we have been portrayed as. especially when it was talking about being able to shoot someone with a g17 while stripping an ar-15 with your eyes closed. nor was i impressed with the bragging about quantity of guns in rooms and vehicles. i don't like to go off and rain on peoples parade but i'd rather build the impression others have on gun owners than soil it.

sorry if i offended anyone but i'm just voicing my opinion

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Not sure why it was moved out of break room as it's a total joke... but yeah, no F-bombs were used, but S**T and Bitch were used. Still had to put the language warning.

Apologies if anyone was offended. It was fun to make and next time I'll write a script first :):

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Just be glad they didn't make reference to the Terrible Haute!!! I can say that since I spent 4 years there in college. The smell after a good rain storm is something that I don't miss.

Not to thead jack but just yesterday night i was at the movies thinking about the smell as i walked out. it seems like magic but every weekend night that i go see a movie, after 10pm it smells like elephant poo. I ran like :runaway: to the car

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom