• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I rode by it so I couldn't really get a picture. This thing was huge and had all kinds of antennas on it. Depending one what's inside, I wouldn't be surprised if they had half a mil tied up in it.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Ladies and Gentlemen..........

I can't even guess how much has been spent on special vehicles for police, fire and emergency management.

Carmel or Indy bought one for $700,000 and most of the toys did not work. They had to spend another $50,000 to get it to work and talk to each other system. I have a customer who ownes dozens of large self storage buildings that cater to RV's and has at least 15 similar vehicles hidden in ready to roll out condition just in indiana.................

It was good for the Elkhart RV industries................

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    It's what shows up to a law enforcement event involving their trains lines or stations. Get a major derailment and it will show up for coordination, extended hostage situation near where one is stationed, it's gonna be there; Amtrak train crashes into a freight train and there's a hazmat incident, this is going to help the Amtrak efforts, terrorists planning an attack on a major station, I'd expect to see this to manage the influx of manpower brought to the station. Yes it's not helping the debt situation, but that's also what happens when you have 20 instead of 1 fed level law enforcement agency.

Top Bottom