• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    What do you guys think? Place them downtown in certain locations, Gary, Chicago, etc... They have lotto vending machines that are for age-restricted purchases. You could sell them in small quantities in boxes or loose surplus-russian style like a gumball machine.

I need $8,550,000 startup capital and a ticket to Grand Turk. anyone interested?

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    In all seriousness here you got a decent idea for places like Walmart or just in general, have a scanner to scan an ID for age verification then pick the ammo you want and pay for it, quick and easy

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    In all seriousness here you got a decent idea for places like Walmart or just in general, have a scanner to scan an ID for age verification then pick the ammo you want and pay for it, quick and easy
    Nah, just another way to track what you purchase. But, overall I like the idea.

Not big on the "crane" idea. I never tried it, though. I've seen way too many people keep pumping quarters in to keep losing. And then they do it again. Lol

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Quit stealing my dream!!!

When Kirk stops screaming for the abolition of gun laws: when pistols are sold in airports in vending machines.

I like the idea. :D
    They could sell Bic disposable plastic made pre-loaded guns for cheap.
    In case you forgot your carry piece at home you could get something for protection for the duration of your trip.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No purple intended.

No reason we should not have vending machines selling handguns, mags, ammo, inter alia. With a big enough machine, we could do long guns.

B5BA8EEDF480CF23AA4A6464EB727A.jpg

You dont even need a special machine to sell handguns. :D

ruger1v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I like the idea of a scanner or facial recognition. If it were an anti-gun politician it could fire one warning shot and then start counting down from ten.

Top Bottom