• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southern.in.guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    switzerland county
    I have 4 males and 4 females all blue and white. Both parents can be seen and have good temperments and good comformation. These pups will come with ADBA papers. The sire weights 65 lbs and the dame is about 50 lbs. These are are not bullies they are breed to ADBA standards. for more info call 812 756 1879 or 812 534 3029 you can see more pics at myspace Tim Ficklin or google olschoolpits. 1st picks $450
    sdc13592.jpg

southern.in.guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    switzerland county
    When you get a pup it comes with reg papers when you put the papers in your name you have an option to buy a ped and you can go back 7 gen. My bloodlines are TNT, Watchdog, Razors Edge, Minters,Taurbers,Sorrels,Garners to name a few I have 7gen peds on parents.

southern.in.guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    switzerland county
    Yes there is Razors Edge Throwin Nuckles is on the top side about 3gen back but thiers not alot of RE in this breeding and its all old RE and not any of the bully stuff. Yes I will take trades I can always use more guns and ammo. I'm looking for a good o/u 12ga , hand guns or AR stuff. Let me know what you have to trade. I'm pretty cautious about were I place my pups so if your not going give these pups a good home don't bother. I do check on my pups to make sure they don't get into the wrong hands. This breed has enough trouble already but with a responsible owner I feel there is no better pet than a properly trained and socialized APBT. These dogs are my family pets and my pups are born indoors and get alot of attention from me my wife and our 3 children and are socialized around othier dogs as well. If you chose a APBT for your next pet please be a responsible owner and always give your pets the love they deserve.

Top Bottom