American Legion Riders Charity Breakfast this Saturday in Greenwood, IN...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    The American Legion Riders (ALR) will be hosting a charity breakfast at the American Legion Post 252 in Greenwood Indiana This Saturday morning 12/17/2011 from 8-10am. We will be serving breakfast that will consist of 2 eggs scrambled or fried, hash-browns, biscuits and gravy and of course Bacon. Beverages of coffee, milk and juice are also included at a cost of only $6. This is a good full breakfast at a great price and for a good cause. All proceeds will increase the American Legion Riders of post 252's ability to help veterans and charity's this Christmas season. This is open to everyone not just Legion Member's. I hope to see you there..:patriot:

There was a thread here recently on INGO where several people commented that they were interested in the American Legion, the ALR and membership. All this information will be available to anyone who attends and this is a perfect opportunity to check out the American Legion and see what its all about, and just so everyone knows for this breakfast OC is OK...:ingo: :rockwoot:

American Legion Post 252

334 US 31 S
    Greenwood, IN 46142-3120 map

Last edited:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    PossIble stupid question. O.c ok?

I knew this question was going to come up so I asked about it. I got 3 different answer's. I know myself and several others that frequently CC while at the Legion. I have never seen anyone OC there. I have not been able to contact the post commander to get a definitive answer. I will try and get in touch with him today and get an answer for you...

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Woo hoo your in my calender
    I've only Ben to the legion once (in noblesville) to have a flag disposed of and O.Ced then but wanted to be sure

Any one want to car pool (I'll drive). I on the east side within 465

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Woo hoo your in my calender
    I've only Ben to the legion once (in noblesville) to have a flag disposed of and O.Ced then but wanted to be sure

Any one want to car pool (I'll drive). I on the east side within 465

Its a nice post I look forward to seeing you there...

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    all I asked was for people to come to the breakfast and then for the people bumping the breakfasts post to be cool and help keep it on top...It was too much to ask i suppose...

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    all I asked was for people to come to the breakfast and then for the people bumping the breakfasts post to be cool and help keep it on top...It was too much to ask i suppose...

It would've been a lot nicer, if you had asked instead of slinging :poop:
    Hope your breakfast goes well.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Don't worry, everyone will be able to search your posts and see exactly what I'm talking about! Have a great day Sir!

I am either a good guy or a bad guy I guess??? Maybe our definitions are out of sync. The one thing I will always no matter what support is our troops. All I tried to do as get azz holes posting bull **** to a thread to suspend that **** for a few days so a true real reason could take the top rung for a few days and I got cut all to ****. That pissed me off so I reacted. So what now ya wanna take that out on the troops and make them pay that bill also??? I can be an ******* yea especially when I see guys talking **** like they are all that but then when it comes to supporting the real heroes they balk. LOOK!!! say whatever ya like about me maybe I am a hardcase ******* know nothing dickhead. But there is one place I have it on you X10 I will do anything, I will sacrifice anything in my life to help our veterans. I give my life to support those who sacrifice it all for us...

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    You give your life to support the sacrifices of veterans but have no respect for the leo's who are great men and many have sacrificed their lives as well. Shame on you for insulting one of the good guys???? You sir are a contradiction to yourself. I hope your breakfast goes well. As any support for our troops is an asset. As to your request to keep this thread at the top there are more than 2 threads in the break room so good luck with that. This post should help that cause and your welcome.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Enough! Anymore comments that do not pertain to this event and there will be time outs. I don't care if you are trying to keep a good thread bumped.

Top Bottom