• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I did see it on Fox News today. My guess is that recent tragic events was a good excuse to cancel a show that was already on the bubble. As previously stated. "No great loss"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    I will miss

paige_and_renee_wyatt.jpg

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I bet you haven't seen the last of Paige. Someone will look to capitalize on her looks and popularity she will be back somewhere doing something.

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    I guess daddy won't be flying to make gun deals anymore. Like most of us he will have to take the family truckster and agree to meet halfway. Oh, and I don't think he will be throwing silver bars around like they were cookies. This show was so scripted that it would have made it if it came on in between One Life To Live and General Hospital. :twocents:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    foxnews.com had an article about this. It had a comment from someone in the gun industry, and I don't remember who, but to paraphrase:

"The tragedy in Connecticut had about as much to do with lawful gun ownership as a car-bombing does to owning a car."

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    If you read about the gun smoke shop reveiws you would see they are the Dons Guns west of the Misssissippi and people hate the shop. Plus the owner is a scum bag and the two older kids are not even his and moved out there just to be on the show. Glad the show is gone.

Top Bottom