Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    WOW!
    Just wow!
    :n00b:

American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the devil

cagefighter.png

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Arrested: Jarrod Wyatt was allegedly found standing naked over his dead friend's body in a room bathed in blood
    A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.
    Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.
    They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.
    Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.
    According to an autopsy Powell, 21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.
    The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.
    Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.
    He allegedly told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he ‘needed to stop the Devil’.
    Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.
    Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.
    He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.
    A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions.
    ‘My client was trying to silence the devil,’ said James Fallman.
    ‘I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.’
    Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.
    Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.

Read more: American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the devil' | Mail Online

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    it would be my guess he was on a lil somthin more than shrooms :cool:

Not to mention he was already ****in phsycotic to commit such an act:dunno:

blame his actions cause of shrooms ? I dont buy it !!
    acid, maybe..... shrooms..... uhhhhhhhhhm :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Personally, I'll not fight to legalize any other drug but marijuana. However, I'm not going to fight against other drugs being legal. My reasoning is that Marijuana and shrooms are naturally occurring, whereas coke, heroin, X, Meth are all synthetic drugs made by man. As such they should be regulated, IMO.

In this case, the ONLY way he would have been THAT bad on Shrooms is one or two of two things. A) He was already freakin wacked out nuts before he took the shrooms, and/or B) the concentration of the shroom tea was so high that his body couldn't handle it.

With LSD(Acid) and Shrooms, it drags your brain to a level that is close to death and that's one reason you hallucinate so bad. The more you take, the closer to death you come, the harder you trip. Many successful insanity cases have been because the defendants were users of these two drugs. Many, many more were users of prescribed drugs. Go figure that one out.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    and in 4 posts we went from "dude, this guy was crazy" to " legalize the drugs!"

Oh well, let's hope his friend was too high to know what was happening and that the killer is dealth with swiftly and justly.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    and in 4 posts we went from "dude, this guy was crazy" to " legalize the drugs!"

Oh well, let's hope his friend was too high to know what was happening and that the killer is dealth with swiftly and justly.

Not to start a fight, but what it "justly" in this scenario?

Most murder charges come with "intent." I'm thinking that's going to be a hard one to prove.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Not to start a fight, but what it "justly" in this scenario?

Most murder charges come with "intent." I'm thinking that's going to be a hard one to prove.

He was doing something he shouldn't have been doing and ended up torturing and killing someone.

If he got the exact same treatment, I'd say that would be just.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    He was doing something he shouldn't have been doing and ended up torturing and killing someone.

If he got the exact same treatment, I'd say that would be just.

Within the realm of our legal system. :rolleyes: Anything else is, and should be, left to a higher power. Or are you advocating that the behavior itself is okay based on who is on the receiving end?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Within the realm of our legal system. :rolleyes: Anything else is, and should be, left to a higher power. Or are you advocating that the behavior itself is okay based on who is on the receiving end?

1. I'm not sure why you rolled your eyes; I didn't say equal treatment WOULD happen, I said it would be just if it did.

2. What exactly are you asking?

Yes, they were both doing something illegal, but only one of them tortured and murdered someone.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions

Your honor, it was the alcohol that caused my client to drive impaired, as he thought he was only buzzed, and it was the alcohol that caused him to loose control of his already speeding vehicle, cross the yellow and kill that family, it was all the alcohol. Yup that will work. :rolleyes:

With LSD(Acid) and Shrooms, it drags your brain to a level that is close to death and that's one reason you hallucinate so bad. The more you take, the closer to death you come, the harder you trip. Many successful insanity cases have been because the defendants were users of these two drugs. Many, many more were users of prescribed drugs. Go figure that one out.

:bs:

Top Bottom