• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmanbuddyy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I am consumed by the crises in this country. People everywhere, are talking about our country and the problems we are facing today and they are huge. I think we can all agree our government has failed us, most of us don’t even know where to begin to pick up the pieces. Every day we turn on the news and hear of more atrocities towards our fellow man. And wonder how things became this way. And wonder what can I do, I mean really what can I DO. I trust that most of us on this sight are responsible, honorable, god fearing and patriotic Americans.

This is my challenge to all people who read this post.

When you wake up tomorrow make It your point to do something to confront the MORAL injustices you face every day, that plague our country and you all know what I mean. Example, the guy with his pants down to his knees, hat sideways, people disrespecting their elders, Kids acting like fools, Bad parenting. Please don’t get hung up on my examples you all know what I’m talking about you see it every day. It’s TIME that people with morals stop being quiet and none confrontational about our morals. We need to stand up and be outspoken. Government and laws will not fix this country.

Now if all this falls on deaf ears so be it. But I think everyone can agree its time we stop letting a small percentage of crazy outspoken lazy people influence and run this country. I.E. vegetarians, news media, animal rights activist, current politicians and anti gun radicals. The list can go on forever.

Please post on here what you have done for your county today I would like to hear about it…….. This country needs new leaders. It could be 1 of us. :patriot:

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    So stereotyping people that are veterinarians, media workers, and people who stand up for animal rights is not a moral injustice? Just because someone chooses to live their life a certain way doesn't mean they can't have the same views as you. I think everyone just needs to step back and take a breather.

tmanbuddyy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    So stereotyping people that are veterinarians, media workers, and people who stand up for animal rights is not a moral injustice? Just because someone chooses to live their life a certain way doesn't mean they can't have the same views as you. I think everyone just needs to step back and take a breather.

I'm not saying their all unjust its examples of small groups that influence mass amounts of people. And that instede of more conservative people standing back and doing nothing need to stand up and be heard. Before all of or rights are gone.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    ...OP mentioned "vegetarians" - not "Veterinarians"...no biggie.

BTW - Tman - my wife & I were talking about these very points last evening.

Your ears must be ringing..eh??

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I am consumed by the crises in this country. People everywhere, are talking about our country and the problems we are facing today and they are huge. I think we can all agree our government has failed us, most of us don’t even know where to begin to pick up the pieces. Every day we turn on the news and hear of more atrocities towards our fellow man. And wonder how things became this way. And wonder what can I do, I mean really what can I DO. I trust that most of us on this sight are responsible, honorable, god fearing and patriotic Americans.

This is my challenge to all people who read this post.

When you wake up tomorrow make It your point to do something to confront the MORAL injustices you face every day, that plague our country and you all know what I mean. Example, the guy with his pants down to his knees, hat sideways, people disrespecting their elders, Kids acting like fools, Bad parenting. Please don’t get hung up on my examples you all know what I’m talking about you see it every day. It’s TIME that people with morals stop being quiet and none confrontational about our morals. We need to stand up and be outspoken. Government and laws will not fix this country.

Now if all this falls on deaf ears so be it. But I think everyone can agree its time we stop letting a small percentage of crazy outspoken lazy people influence and run this country. I.E. vegetarians, news media, animal rights activist, current politicians and anti gun radicals. The list can go on forever.

Please post on here what you have done for your county today I would like to hear about it…….. This country needs new leaders. It could be 1 of us. :patriot:
    Our leaders could be, should be, and are all of us.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I could not agree more!
    I have had it with these....... sicko veterinarians!

What, you mean, never mind.

:dunno:

But seroiusly, I agree with th OP, but I do think we should maintain a sense of humor.

And why does the cow have a bow on it's back?

Artificial_insemination_of_a_dairy_cow.jpg

volksjager

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    When did vegetarians become crazy and outspoken? I agree with lunati...we need take a step back and relax.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I could not agree more!
    I have had it with these....... sicko veterinarians!

What, you mean, never mind.

:dunno:

But seroiusly, I agree with th OP, but I do think we should maintain a sense of humor.

And why does the cow have a bow on it's back?

Artificial_insemination_of_a_dairy_cow.jpg

Pretty sure this just made my night! LOL :D

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Taking a step back is the WRONG direction. You need be angry and outspoken. Living in rural Indiana I'm pretty damn happy in our little piece of nowhere. Rural Midwest towns are more adept at preparing for the coming tribal life. Our crime rate is low, very low. Here at least.

I've lived all over this country in the last ten years, from Cincinnati to an Appalachian mountain town. We'll get by with tribal life.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    ive said it many, many many many many times. we (conservatives, republicans, libertarians, patriots, call it what you will) play TOO DAMN NICE.

we get steamrolled by playing the bigger man by those that sway the population with emotion and passion.

what its time for, is to STOP being quiet respectful tolerant people. its time to FIGHT (with words)

IRISH1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    South Bend
    been saying this for years. People need to stop with the "it ait my business" crap and stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. This country has a lot of selfishness and lack of caring for one another....it has not always been this way...what will it take for a larger group of the people to recognize it and decide to make a change?

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

I have emailed, snail mailed and called ALL of my state and federal representatives, ALL of them.
    I suggest everyone do this, it is a start, it may not be enough, but we have to try something peaceful, first.

U.S. Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121

I think we all have our "proverbial" line in the sand. I know where my line that I have drawn is, and I am pretty sure my line is no different than most.

IF or WHEN it gets crossed, that is when we better have each others backs, until then, stay calm, keep your cool, and carry on.

Top Bottom