Amazing How Many Adults I know Have Never Fired a Gun...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    And my brother Todd and I are on a mission to take every one of them shooting. We've gotten several folks over to MCFG as guests lately and at least 3 are joining in October (great deal since you get 15 months for the price of 12). Two have gotten their LTCH with others to follow. My wife is next on the list... :)

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I have been doing the same thing with some of the ladies that work with my wife. When they found out that my wife shoots, they say "i've never fired a gun, but I WANT to..." so I set up a time and brought them over and taught them basic safety, and took them to the range.

People are 100x more afraid of something if they aren't exposed to it and all they hear is negative things on the news. They need to be around or handle a firearm and see that it can be done safely.

Be a good responsible gun owner/carrier and slowly you can change perceptions!

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I agree! It is crazy, they have no idea what they are missing!!! I too try to spread the joy as well. I enjoy helping new shooters start out.

Top Bottom