• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Did the guy ever respond? I'm just curious if the deal was too good to be true. I really wanted those three guns for that price but it's way too far of a drive on a Monday.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Did the guy ever respond? I'm just curious if the deal was too good to be true. I really wanted those three guns for that price but it's way too far of a drive on a Monday.

No reply from him yet. Been checking my email every 30 min. I did a check on his IP recorded by the site he posted on. It's a Road Runner connection out of Indy (46201) so I wonder if he's just in the area for the day or so.

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    Apparently this is a Troll by the name of swagman. I saw a disclaimer on Hoosiertopics.
    Sad that such low-lifes exist, but, they do. I suppose, "If it seems too good to be true, it isn't".

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    If it is a troll, I'm truly sorry that I posted that. I have no experience buying from that site and the couple of times I have sent an email, I've gotten no reply.

I'm thinking I'll just stay clear of that site from here on out. Enough good deals on Ingo for my hard earned money anyways.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    If it is a troll, I'm truly sorry that I posted that. I have no experience buying from that site and the couple of times I have sent an email, I've gotten no reply.

I'm thinking I'll just stay clear of that site from here on out. Enough good deals on Ingo for my hard earned money anyways.

I don't blame you for posting that. I probably would of also being such great deals (If it was a legit post). I make use of my spam filter for my e-mail so if it really is a troll collecting e-mail addresses, it will just goto my junk folder. I will admit, not being able to check the rep of the person like you can here in INGO, I did call a buddy of mine on the Sheriff's Office and asked if he'd would sit somewhere in the area where he could watch from his personal vehicle if a deal was made and a sale was to take place.

Top Bottom