• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How much did you pay for your XD or XDM?

• Total voters

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    What did you pay when you bought your XD or XDM. I'm trying to figure what an average price for an XD is. I payed $409.00 before taxes and transfer fees. But I bought mine on gunbroker so I don't really have anything to compare to.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I bought my XD45 when they first came out, I want to say I picked it up for $425-$450 somewhere in that range without digging up the reciept.

I bought my brother's XD45 for his birthday at the last 1500 for $475-$480 before tax. Both are the 4 inch service models.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Bi-tone will run higher which sucks, I like them. I'm still waiting to fondle that long sought, mythical XD45M that is supposedly coming in the future. I'd hate to know what it will go for when it does show it's head.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    xd9 od

bought my XD9 OD green with one mag no box over a year ago in the last 2 hours of a gunshow for 325 out the door. I think the guy was actually pissed he let me talk him down that low. I played the game for the whole 3 hours I was there and at the last minute told him 325 out the door and I'd take it....apparently he hadnt made many sales that day

xd.jpg
    I

Top Bottom