• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I'm probably not going to tell you anything you don't know (or maybe I will), but if you really must have an east german ak74 barrel, be prepared to pay BIG $$$ for them right now.

lately the prices have shot up significantly on EG 74 barrels, like $600 to $700 or more for one.

your best bet is to try and find a bulgarian 74 barrel or a US chrome lined barrel, again, unless it has to be an EG barrel. There is one on Gunbroker right now starting for $650.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Really really must have East German..

While people keep asking $600-700 for them, no one is buying them on gunbroker. So I am still looking for one. I would really prefer a local FTF transaction the most for obvious reasons.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Still looking for a barrel. $650 is too much to pay for one of these barrels. That's why they aren't selling on GB, hoping someone on this forum wants to be reasonable and part with one.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Thanks for the links guys. I'm still looking. FTF is preferred, still uneasy sending someone almost 2 weeks pay in the form of a
    money order and hoping they follow through. Has to be someone local that bought these back in the day and still have one laying around.

Top Bottom