• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I'm thinking about trading my glock for a Yugo M92 pistol but the owner says the bottom forend grip comes loose and he believes the "locking lever" or whatever is used to tighten it is broke. Is this a big deal? I'm new to the ak platform. Will a quad rail solve this problem? Here's a quick picture he sent me.

image.jpg

winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    not sure how the quad rail works but the lower hand guard retainer in the pic can be fixed if you can weld or be replaced in 10 minutes as long as the flash suppressor isnt pinned or welded on.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Given the prices of Glocks these days, why would you trade yours for a broken gun that you can get for $399 new? I'm not saying that to denigrate the PAP (I have an M85 that I had SBR into a faux Krink, so I like the guns themselves), it just seems you could get more for your trade (unless maybe your Glock is one of the old Gen 2 Glock 22 police trade-ins, since .40 S&W seems to have fallen out of favor lately).

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Yea the guy is a good friend I've known him for awhile. I think I'm going to hold off tho may use one of my noveske lowers and build a 7.62 AR

Top Bottom