• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    A couple of thoughts:

They're nearly identical – from their basic shapes down to the feel of their hammers and triggers and the placement of their safety levers.
    But as similar as the guns look, they are nothing alike.
    Should we look for airsoft to be on the next AWB then, too?

But serious players, who treat airsoft as a sport, say the guns themselves aren't the problem. Taking a few precautions and using a little common sense can make an enjoyable afternoon.
    Both sides say parents and the public in general need to better understand the ramifications, particularly for children, of carrying such a real-looking replica firearm.
    And there we go with that whole personal responsibility thing again. :ranton:

kedie

Master
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    To be honest with ya, I don't really have a problem with the guns themselves. I can see where they would be great for training or just screwing around. It's the "taking it way too seriously, I'm a member of the airsoft special forces but was too scared to join the real military" subculture that has sprung up around them that I don't get.

The Meach

Expert
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Me and my roommate each have one and whenever we get pissed at each other (or whenever we get hammered) our apartment turns into a hailstorm of colored bbs.

Personally i think these things prevent violence seeing as we would have beaten the hell out of each other a long time ago without them.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    After reading that article, Im surprised criminals are taking real guns and painting the tips orange.

Plague421

Expert
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    What I can't believe is the price of some of these guns. Hell you can get the real thing for the prices some of the models run at.

JByer323

Expert
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Me and my roommate each have one and whenever we get pissed at each other (or whenever we get hammered) our apartment turns into a hailstorm of colored bbs.

Personally i think these things prevent violence seeing as we would have beaten the hell out of each other a long time ago without them.

Yeah, that sounds about right. :D

Top Bottom