• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Lizton, IN (Hendricks County)
    Since I have been ridiculed for wanting an Eotech:D, I have decided to go with the aimpoint. My question is what is the best AND most cost efficient Aimpoint? CompM3, CompC3, Comp ML2? Is the difference just NV, better waterproofing, and longer battery life 10,000 hours v. 50,000 hours?

I don't have NV (and if I every do I am sure I will be able to afford a new aimpoint), I don't plan on diving down to 140 feet. And changing the battery after 10,000 hours doesn't bother me much.

absrio

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Howard County
    I just bought a C3 with mounts off of Ebay for about $300 shipped with the 30% off. For my needs it seemed to be a nice compromise.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Since I have been ridiculed for wanting an Eotech, I have decided to go with the aimpoint. My question is what is the best AND most cost efficient Aimpoint? CompM3, CompC3, Comp ML2? Is the difference just NV, better waterproofing, and longer battery life 10,000 hours v. 50,000 hours?

Best: T1 (the "micro")

Most cost efficient: a used Comp ML2

However, if you want an EOTech, get an EOTech. Just don't get the version with the N cell batteries. I have two that have seen hard use and are trouble free. One has experienced the kind of constant vibrations that should kill a "piece of crap EOTech" over time, yet it works perfectly. :D

Top Bottom