• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Thanks for the insight. After 2 pages, I figured they must be legit. I havent seen a bad word about them from y'all, so now Im awaiting the arrival of my first buy from them. Cant wait, and I will likely do business with them in the future for stuff I cant do locally.

-MColford

krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    Wow, it's not very often you hear such overwelming praise for any mailorder company! There's usually someone that has a complaint, what exactly is their web address?

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Just plain old aimsurplus dot com.
    Too bad you're way up there in Mishawaka otherwise you could just drive to Aim and walk in. Lot's of good stuff to see.

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    aim

actually, unless they have changed it, not much to see.
    There were 2 small cases with their current handguns in it, and if you wanted a rifle they were happy to pull a couple out for you to look at.
    Other than that it is a small 10x12 room much like a doctors office waiting room. Being from Indiana you can buy rifles, ammo, and accessories over there, but handguns have to go to an in-state dealer.
    Last time I was there I brought home about 20 ammo crates, 4 91/30 crates, and a crate for m44's. I built the big crates into a shelving unit with a light duty workbench on the garage wall. removed all the insides, cut shelves to fit, and attatched it to the wall so the lid drops down at the right height for a workbench. I even fixed folding legs on them so it is steady. Works great, and the crates are very strong as well. They used to give them away if they had them extra, I'm pretty sure they still do. I know SOG used to stack the empty crates out by the end of the drive for pickup. But that was a couple years ago as well.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I saw that little room up front where people buy a box or two of ammo across the counter.
    They loaded us out back and we were in the warehouse area.

Top Bottom