• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    I just got a case of 2 spam cans (2160 rounds) of 5.45x39 from AIM today for 260.00 to include shipping:) I ordered it three days ago. Man are they fast:yesway:

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    :yesway:

They're always lighting fast. I've been a regular on ammo from them and also ordered a C&R or two off of them. As much money as I've tossed their way in the past three months, I hope I'd get a thumbs up from them, too. :):

Armed & Christian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    MSG2 S.E. INDY
    Glad you posted this. I bought some of the 20-rd AK mags from them last week, and one of them has an out of spec body that doesn't allow the follower to move smoothly to the mouth of the magazine. I called them on my lunch break, and within a couple minutes I am told that they are shipping out a replacement. I asked if they wanted me to send back the bad one, and the guy from customer service told me to keep it for parts.

Yeah, AIM rocks. I've been buying stuff from them for years, but this is the first time I've ever had a need to contact Cust. Svc.

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Thanks for the post. Wasn't aware of them until now. Just placed my order for 340 rounds of 8mm Mauser.

Proud Father of a United States Airman
    NRA Patron Life Member

Top Bottom