• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Apparently, she tried to make it snow... in Oklahoma.

With a fire extinguisher. :lmfao:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjstylm7GGk&feature=related]YouTube - Let it snow (I just wanted to make it snow)[/ame]

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I deal with this EVERY SINGLE DAY at my store. EVERY DAY. Then mom calls and yells in tears, "WHY DID YOU MAKE MY BABY CRY?!" (I kid you not). Then dad calls and explains that he works for a 80 lawyer firm....

Every day. Pain.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    What kind of store?

Computer.

We even had to institute a "no pause policy" in our employee training program due to sorority girls. That is to say, when the question come up (more often than you would think), "Is there anything we could do to fix this situation? Anything?" Employees are trained to say "NO!" without pausing. We had to put it in place because one of my married 'yuckster' employees got the question one day and the SOB paused for a good 20 seconds before saying "Probably not". I could have killed him... :nono:

He claims he was just having fun with her, not really considering having fun with her. :rolleyes:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Computer.

We even had to institute a "no pause policy" in our employee training program due to sorority girls. That is to say, when the question come up (more often than you would think), "Is there anything we could do to fix this situation? Anything?" Employees are trained to say "NO!" without pausing. We had to put it in place because one of my married 'yuckster' employees got the question one day and the SOB paused for a good 20 seconds before saying "Probably not". I could have killed him... :nono:

He claims he was just having fun with her, not really considering having fun with her. :rolleyes:

You're gonna have to explain more clearly. How does working in a computer store equate to being sued by sorority girls?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    You're gonna have to explain more clearly. How does working in a computer store equate to being sued by sorority girls?

Trying to be careful with what I say on an open forum. Daughters expect to always get their way and when that can't happen they cry or say other things that are truly stupid. Mothers expect things to always go their daughter's way and when that does not happen, they threaten to call XYZ or just usually Dad. Dad is used to being cried at by his daughter and wife and is apt to do anything to end the crying and sometimes that comes with threats against us.

But sometimes there is not much I can do after their daughter runs over the laptop with the SUV that the parents should have never trusted the girl with...

Mostly though, it is tears. We get them crying on the counter at least every other day. Part of it is being freaked out, but mostly it is because it is the way they get things done at home.

Top Bottom