• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just received an email minutes ago from Aero Precision that their lowers will be back in stock 1/16/13.

This is the email

This is their website

I ordered one of these. It arrived quickly and I was very impressed with the quality. :yesway:

Here is mine prior to installing the LPK last night (SN smudged out via photoshop)
    fa4q6c.jpg

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks! I was thrown off by the whole "Aero precision lowers in stock today" part.
    That was my fault I didn't realize today was the 15th. :dunno:

1hr 37min until 16th so if you are looking it would be worth checking. These are excellent. Not a machine mark to be found anywhere and fit was excellent to my CMMG parts kit. Roll marks are nice and subdued with pictograms instead of words. It is better than both the Olympic lower and a Doublestar lower I own by a wide margin.

jakeep

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Plainfield
    Did anyone get any. The site was crashing two hours before they went on sale. I had my FFL info in and once got my cart to show up, but it kept crashing. 2 hours later it finally loaded and send cart empty. When I went to add them back in they were sold out!!!

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    They were in stock today at $150. They went "out of stock" and magically appeared again minutes later at $200. I guess that's their right, but at $200, I'll just wait and hope a lower I really want comes back in stock. I was about ready to buy one at $150. Oh well.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    They do still have stripped uppers for $89. For the time being, anyway. We'll see what they cost later tonight...

captpaul

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Indy
    I understand the increased prices in the short term for manufacturing. They are paying their employees overtime and benefits.

jakeep

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Plainfield
    They were $150 this morning. I guess they figure if there entire production run sells in a few minutes they will raise the price next time. It sucks but I guess as a company I might do the same :(

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I ended up getting 2 @ $150... judging by some of the order numbers in an ar15.com thread, I was probably in the last 50 or so people that got in at that price.

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Did anyone get any. The site was crashing two hours before they went on sale. I had my FFL info in and once got my cart to show up, but it kept crashing. 2 hours later it finally loaded and send cart empty. When I went to add them back in they were sold out!!!

I couldnt even get it to load today. I guess everyone else heard about it too. :dunno:

Top Bottom