• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Just more bold-faced unadulterated lies from this administration. Despicable. I'm sure a host of Obamopologists will soon descend to tell me I'm wrong.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Just more bold-faced unadulterated lies from this administration. Despicable. I'm sure a host of Obamopologists will soon descend to tell me I'm wrong.

It's comparable to the Reaganopologists who keep defending people who strip Americans of their 2nd amendment freedoms. The presidents along with their supporters in this case and previous administrations on both sides of the aisle are pathetic pieces of garbage who should be shown for the anti freedom people they are.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It's comparable to the Reaganopologists who keep defending people who strip Americans of their 2nd amendment freedoms. The presidents along with their supporters in this case and previous administrations on both sides of the aisle are pathetic pieces of garbage who should be shown for the anti freedom people they are.

I could have sworn Reagan was dead and no longer President. Wait, he is, hard to believe that's comparable to a sitting President. Amazing the nonsense you learn on INGO from the ignorant.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Nope! The new action applies to only American made weapons sent overseas, and them RE IMPORTED by another company. So yes, the Garands and Carbines are &#@$ed

According to the article, it covers U.S. military assistance weapons. Weapons that were provided by grants of military assistance were already barred from resale into the United States. The argument with the Korean imports began with the Administration claiming that they were re-imports of military assistance weapons while the import paperwork declared they were not.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I actually find these new measures QUITE interesting. Where did anyone in the O-administration think that actually doing this would "help" solve gun violence? This measure targets collectors items, not gangster guns. I don't know, usually i can wrap my head around why people do what they do, but this one has really confused me.

I have class soon, so I'll be back to give my 2 cents at length.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I actually find these new measures QUITE interesting. Where did anyone in the O-administration think that actually doing this would "help" solve gun violence? This measure targets collectors items, not gangster guns. I don't know, usually i can wrap my head around why people do what they do, but this one has really confused me.

I have class soon, so I'll be back to give my 2 cents at length.

They hate you. They want to punish you. They want to be seen hating you. What's more to understand?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Y'all didn't know that the in thing for the 'hood is to have a Garand? Nothing says gangsta like the ping of a Garand clip.

Pharmacist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    This is awesome! I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "We need more mindless laws and regulations which annoy the hell out of people who are already trying to obey 300,000 or so laws and regulations!" The left has come through yet again!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    This may not have much real affect, but it is shockingly frightening. How long before they blanket it to contain all surplus arms and ammo? If you ask me this was merely a stepping stone to that goal. If this gets by they'll slowly expand it, bit by bit, to include everything from the M1 carbine to the Mosin-Nagant, from the P38 Walther to the Lee-Enfield No. 5. At that point they've cemented in the public eye that these weapons are too harmful to let in the country; at that point the sheeple start to ask "What of those already here?" You know what the government will say, and you know what we will say.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I agree with the thoughts that this is just another stepping stone. I also agree that the timing of this is meant to be sneaky. I've already emailed the guys I know who are into guns and gave them a heads up that pricing and availability are going to be changing very soon.

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    This may not have much real affect, but it is shockingly frightening. How long before they blanket it to contain all surplus arms and ammo? If you ask me this was merely a stepping stone to that goal. If this gets by they'll slowly expand it, bit by bit, to include everything from the M1 carbine to the Mosin-Nagant, from the P38 Walther to the Lee-Enfield No. 5. At that point they've cemented in the public eye that these weapons are too harmful to let in the country; at that point the sheeple start to ask "What of those already here?" You know what the government will say, and you know what we will say.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Stepping stone right now, but a full out sprint soon!!!!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I could have sworn Reagan was dead and no longer President. Wait, he is, hard to believe that's comparable to a sitting President. Amazing the nonsense you learn on INGO from the ignorant.

You just ignore facts that hurt your false image. However, my point is still that this President is total scum in a long line of continued bad mistakes by this country when it comes to choosing elected officials.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom