• ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Inside Newtown gunman Adam Lanza’s 155-bullet shooting spree

Among the other items seized were a holiday card containing a check from his mother to buy a firearm, an article from The New York Times about a 2008 school shooting at Northern Illinois University and three photographs of what appeared to be a dead person covered with plastic and blood.
    Who wants to bet that he had ALREADY killed someone, and if the police had managed to solve the "Who done it?" this whole mess could have been avoided?

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    You're saying that he killed someone prior to the Sandy Hook shooting? (not including his mother)?

Where are you getting that from?

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I read the same story earlier today and wondered the same thing. Even elementary journalism would have clarified that. Still don't know...

Also reported was "A check to Adam Lanza for a C183"...a C183 is a digital camera. A CZ 83 is a gun. Let's get that clarified too!

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    I wonder if he just could not distinguish the difference between playing a video game, and real life?

The bigger thing was that apparently he had Asperger syndrome....If he had trouble relating to people, it would make sense that he could kill 1st graders and feel no emotion.

The mom failed on this one big time. Guns should have been locked and he should have been in therapy, not at a gun range.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    You're saying that he killed someone prior to the Sandy Hook shooting? (not including his mother)?

Where are you getting that from?

Im suggesting that because of the three photographs of a dead person covered in plastic and blood they found in house that he may have killed that person. I dont really know what to think since that is all the information the media has passed along. Could these be crime scene photos or photos from the internet that he printed? Probably so. Could these be photos that he personally took of someone he murdered? Probably less likely, but it wouldnt surprise me.

swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    As someone who has spent many years overseas dealing with the world elements of humanity, i would say dont waste your time trying to figure out what went through his head. i have spent endless hours trying to get inside the head of someone like that. that is the face of pure evil, the need to hurt, inflict death and injury to the most innocent of society. there is no logic or reasoning, i hope there is a special place in hell for people of such discontent and hate

Top Bottom