• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Seems like sexual abuse of their children is a small price to pay to make those valiant immigrants feel welcome.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    At least they didn't find him in possession of a bacon sandwich. I think that doubles the sentence.

eg57ntzwde011.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    If you have spent some time in the UK not just visiting it doesn’t take long to understand that the country is lost.

The EU is following the same path to what end time will tell. Immigrants do not want to settle in certain countries like Italy they want the big welfare states of UK, France ect. How long can they absorb the burden?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The "teacher" should be hung. That said, this certainly isn't unique to the UK.

I saw this in the news a little while back A man raped a 5 year old and get 90 days of house arrest right here in the good ol' USA: https://wsvn.com/news/us-world/cali...-of-house-arrest-for-rape-of-5-year-old-girl/

I can't imagine why that plea was accepted unless it was an incredibly weak case. Reports conflict if he has to register as a sex offender, apparently he won't in this case but has another case from the late 90s so that he may have to based on that one.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The "teacher" should be hung. That said, this certainly isn't unique to the UK.

I saw this in the news a little while back A man raped a 5 year old and get 90 days of house arrest right here in the good ol' USA: https://wsvn.com/news/us-world/cali...-of-house-arrest-for-rape-of-5-year-old-girl/

I can't imagine why that plea was accepted unless it was an incredibly weak case. Reports conflict if he has to register as a sex offender, apparently he won't in this case but has another case from the late 90s so that he may have to based on that one.

I think the point went way over your head. Did anyone get arrested for reporting on this crime?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think the point went way over your head. Did anyone get arrested for reporting on this crime?

Did anyone get arrested for reporting on the crime in the UK? The article in question is reporting on it, after all. Or did someone get arrested for violating a court order or filming where filming isn't allowed, etc? I have no idea what the laws in the UK are, but video taping being banned in courthouses isn't exactly unique. You'll pardon me if I don't take the headline at face value.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Did anyone get arrested for reporting on the crime in the UK? The article in question is reporting on it, after all. Or did someone get arrested for violating a court order or filming where filming isn't allowed, etc? I have no idea what the laws in the UK are, but video taping being banned in courthouses isn't exactly unique. You'll pardon me if I don't take the headline at face value.

He wasn't filming in a courthouse, he was outside the courthouse, in public. And I don't think that the UK has the power to arrest Fox News here in the U.S., which is where the article that I posted is sourced.

Maybe read the article instead of just the headline?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I did. It said he was convicted of contempt of court. It also said details are murky. Probably a bit more to this story. So, the headline is misleading... but better for controversy and clicks.

And you don't think British sources are running the same story? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html

*edit*

Perhaps it stems from his suspended sentence for...filming in a court? Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson spared jail for contempt of court | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom