• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I called around 10:30 this morning and was told they only have limited qtys and they will be on sale around 2:00PM. I was told that I should click on the email me when available and enter my email so i would be notified. At 1:53 I received an emailed that they have some in stock and by 4:00 they had stopped taking orders. Id assume they will go on sale around 2:00 tomorrow 3/13 till they are sold out. Today I noticed that Spikes does not have any in stock and will not backorder. :dunno:

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Joe Bobs is good to go. Free shipping, and they throw a t-shirt in for free. Super quick shipment too.

+1

They are also very good about telling you when there is a problem. I had a personally written e-mail 15 minutes after purchasing a product that just went out of stock. They gave me the option to wait, pick another color, or cancel the shipment. That's rare CS in this business anymore.

I chose to wait and they had the product in the next day to ship out. :yesway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    I get mine tomorrow. :rockwoot:

That's pretty fast that far away :D

Those Enhanced LPK's went pretty dang fast, unfortunately. We generally prefer customers get a bigger window of opportunity than 15min to order inventory. HOPEFULLY some of our larger backorders will start trickling in sooner than later on those kits.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem

Those Enhanced LPK's went pretty dang fast, unfortunately. We generally prefer customers get a bigger window of opportunity than 15min to order inventory. HOPEFULLY some of our larger backorders will start trickling in sooner than later on those kits.

2nd day air baby. You guys are awesome thanks for the fast shipping.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN

now spikes just needs to get some of their buffer assemblys together and sent to you so I can finish my lower!

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis

Welcome to :ingo: and i ordered monday afternoon and received it today. Superfast shipping+great customer service= i will do business with again:yesway::yesway:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom