Act Fast! We need more rednecks to call in...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I just listened to about an hour of open phones with John Kesler on WIBC 93.1. There was a TON of chatter about guns and gun rights. Can we get any more hill-jacks to represent us as gun owners? The grammar alone was bad enough to **** a normal person off. Some of our ambassadors are idiots.

I wish some of the well-versed INGO members would have called in with some valid points instead of those yay-whos. Sorry for the rant. :ingo:

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    It was pretty lame. I listened to it a bit while driving home from the range.

All you need to know about the tragic death of the girl was in the Sunday paper.

Nothing about that incident has anything to do
    with responsible law abiding gun owners.

It's ridiculous to even pose the typical BS hypothetical "more gun laws" question.

jboritzki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I wanted to listen to that but the dang air compressor kept kicking on. I did hear a professor, I think, talking the other day on that station, about how legally carried guns are used a lot when people get into arguments. I wanted to jump through the radio (in a non violent way) when I heard that load of crap being spouted. The guy acted as if it was a huge problem, which is just not true at all. Then he was talking about drug related gun crimes and robberies, as if they were something apart from each other. Believe it or not, most people that rob other people are not doing it because they cant' afford food. They're doing it so they can go buy some drugs. If they were really in need of a loaf of bread, they could just sell their gun instead of pulling it on someone.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Believe it or not, most people that rob other people are not doing it because they cant' afford food. They're doing it so they can go buy some drugs. If they were really in need of a loaf of bread, they could just sell their gun instead of pulling it on someone.

That or just go rob the bakery or bread shop.

Top Bottom