3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great Training for Personal Protection by Adaptive Consulting and Training

What: A great weekend of pistol training by ACT. DP 101 and DP 201
    When: October 2nd and 3rd 2010
    Where: Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club
    Cost: $125 per day $225 if taking both classes

ACT has decided to invade Northern Indiana and will be teaching their Defensive Pistol 101 and Defensive Pistol 201 on back to back days at the Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club. Email any member of ACT for the registration forms. Once your form and the non refundable deposit is received your spot in the class will be reserved. It is possible to enroll in one class and not the other. Those who have completed our DP 101 or another comparable course can with instructor approval enroll in just the DP 201 course.

Warsaw is centrally located in Northern Indiana so there should be no excuse for not attending because of geography. We look forward to training with you in the fall.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Still have spots left for this course. Where are all of thos folks from the summer that were wanting training in Northern Indiana?

jzukjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    crawfordsville
    if i didnt sign up to work this that weekend i would try to make it to this class! My father in law has been filling me in about these classes and i finally got around to getting into ingo! so far im very intrigued! no doubt in my mind that i'll be more interested once i know my way around a little more! any ideas on anymore days like these in the future?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    if i didnt sign up to work this that weekend i would try to make it to this class! My father in law has been filling me in about these classes and i finally got around to getting into ingo! so far im very intrigued! no doubt in my mind that i'll be more interested once i know my way around a little more! any ideas on anymore days like these in the future?

Welcome, neighbor!

Whether or not we have another DP101/DP201 this year will depend on interest and people who are willing to commit to attending the class.

Another option is doing either or both privately or in a small group.

We'll definitely be doing both more than once in 2011.

What kind of shooting experience and formal instruction have you had so far?

Speaking of Crawfordsville, we tried to do our basic handgun class at the Crawfordsville Gun Club, but no one was interested.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    My father in law has been filling me in about these classes...

Hmm... I may know this jzukjr fellow. :@ya:

He just may be responsible for the defense of certain priceless assets recently entrusted to his care. ;)

I'm sure he takes that very seriously. :bat:

:D

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    IM busy trying to track down more ammo. me seems to not have enough. didnt expect to need 1000 rds for the weekend !!!:ugh:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have room for a couple more but we need to get the paper work in right away.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    IM busy trying to track down more ammo. me seems to not have enough. didnt expect to need 1000 rds for the weekend !!!:ugh:

might not shoot it all, bring what you are able. if you have a .22 pistol, ideally a conversion for your carry gun, then you can use that for some of the early evolutions of the drills.

what caliber do you need?

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    might not shoot it all, bring what you are able. if you have a .22 pistol, ideally a conversion for your carry gun, then you can use that for some of the early evolutions of the drills.

what caliber do you need?

9mm but i got covered now lol. was kinda a sticker shock lol. ill be bringing a glock 26. sometimes i carry my j frame but not much since i got my supertuck. god i love that thing. ordering one for the j frame and my 1911 commander when it comes off layaway. ive got one leather mag holder i carry and 2 black hawks and a matching holster with out the thumb switch.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmm... I may know this jzukjr fellow. :@ya:

He just may be responsible for the defense of certain priceless assets recently entrusted to his care. ;)

I'm sure he takes that very seriously. :bat:

Ah, I see. In that case, I shall extend appropriate "supervision" and "correction" when he joins one of our classes.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I'm willing to put one or two more people on each day. Let me know if you want a spot.

Also, due to unforeseen circumstances, the ACT gourmet hot dog lunch will not be served this weekend.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    after class report

FREAKIN AWSOME!!!! No really these guys put on a great class.
    I had a ton of fun and learned a lot. I will definitly be looking for other classes I can take.:rockwoot:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks

A big thanks to all the students who made this weekend's classes a big success. Thanks to the Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club for hosting. Hopefully John can get some of the pictures posted on here in the next few days or a link to them. Everyone made tremendous progress through the weekend, and I hope everyone took some things away that will be useful. See you all on the range.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Thanks to A.C.T

I'm glad Warsaw was able to host the guys from A.C.T. John and Coach did an excellent job instructing. I know I had a blast. Got to meet some great people from near and far. Hope we can do it again.

Top Bottom