• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Does anyone have any information on "Acme Ammo"(Milan,In.)----they havent been at the last few shows that I attended.....--and the web page is blank---

My last purchase from them was 4 different weight bullets in .223-----most worked well---one was great-------
    One I would like to return for refund,or trade for something different.--Primer is set to deep--

Thanks for any information
    Tallend

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Maybe the Coyote's law suit finally shut them down.

wile-e-coyote.png

Obviously I have no idea. ;)

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Did I try them????-- I first tried them(this batch) in a Ruger#1-----some fired on first try---some on second try----AR-15,same problem------------------only firearm that fired "every time-first time"was a "Mike Bellm Custom Contender"
    And yes,I still have the remainder of the ammo---fired brass---and "4" ctgs that have primer dents that didnt fire....

Not looking for a "lawsuit"----dont even want my money back-------just want to exchange this bad batch for some "good stuff"---------

I have bought several hundred rounds of .223 from them in the past-----always had good luck with it.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    They have opened a gun shop in the Lawrenceburg area in the last year, and I guess they switched their focus to that. Maybe a member who lives near there can provide a phone number to the shop. I'm sorry, but I don't remember the name of their new store.

Mike always seemed to be a great gut. I'm certain he would want to make good for you if the ammo is defective.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom