• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got nothing....just numb from the dumb.

I would admit to an AD or ND if I thought there was something to be learned from it but not shooting myself while popping ant hills with a .45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    If we don't come in here and expose our ridiculousness, then nobody else is going to have any fun. How can the stiff and dignified responsible ones with safe (and boring) lives feel smug and superior without the retarded thrill seekers to look down their noses at?

I for one will provide this service! After all, out on the street nobody will know that I am all the things that people have said about me in here. I can open carry all over town and nobody will know that Burnsy took my guns away from me. We are fairly anonymous, go ahead and spill it.......

I know that 90% of you have done something retarded, The rest of you will do it soon. The open honesty of it is exhilarating! Spill it man..... Spill it!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If we don't come in here and expose our ridiculousness, then nobody else is going to have any fun. How can the stiff and dignified responsible ones with safe (and boring) lives feel smug and superior without the retarded thrill seekers to look down their noses at?

I for one will provide this service! After all, out on the street nobody will know that I am all the things that people have said about me in here. I can open carry all over town and nobody will know that Burnsy took my guns away from me. We are fairly anonymous, go ahead and spill it.......

I know that 90% of you have done something retarded, The rest of you will do it soon. The open honesty of it is exhilarating! Spill it man..... Spill it!

True colors?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010

uh, he wasnt open and honest. He lied about the whole thing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh I have led the pack on dumb s&^# and lived to tell the tales. Those stories are best forgotten and we can all move along folks, nothing more to see here.
    I see what you did here. Some do not appreciate it and I see why but no harm no foul.

Top Bottom