• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I will hold off a few more days awaiting any changes. Then upload the classifier to make sure it gets in by the 15th.

I have not had any (but 2 replies) about an issue. Then I will send it in for those trying to get these scores in before the SS/Prod/Rev Match.

Last edited:

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    since you are tearing it apart, do you need a Powder River Trigger Kit? I opted to keep my XD a carry gun only. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer but the trigger has already been slicked up by Canyon Creek and comes in at a very nice 3lbs. Hopefully replacing whatever is broken will not affect that. Time will tell...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'll be sure to keep that in mind! :D In all seriousness... I could prolly make master classifier wise, but no way am I ready to compete at that level.

you're finishing big matches at an A class percentage and are still learning the game. Another year of shooting matches and you will be up there.

I learned a lot shooting State with Grady Whitlaw this year. He didn't do anything amazing and shot most of the stages the exact same way I did.

He just didn't make ANY mistakes and shot a ton of A's.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    you're finishing big matches at an A class percentage and are still learning the game. Another year of shooting matches and you will be up there.

I learned a lot shooting State with Grady Whitlaw this year. He didn't do anything amazing and shot most of the stages the exact same way I did.

He just didn't make ANY mistakes and shot a ton of A's, real fast.

I shot most of the stages the exact same way Corey Estill did. Just not nearly as quick. :dunno:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    No mistakes is the name of the game if you want to finish high in the standings. Guys that win matches think they are moving in slow motion because they are so SMOOOOOTTHH and have a mental focus most people can't accomplish. Shot A's make no STUPID mistakes and you are in good shape.

Top Bottom