• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If "doing his bidding" means they want to go around and offer to help the aged and infirm with activities of daily living, fine. If they're going to use all that time and energy to, oh, I don't know, maybe GET A JOB!, that would be better.

If "doing his bidding" means, however, to go out and attempt to confiscate firearms, I hope for their sake that in addition to "taking his orders", they are also willing to "take a bullet" or several.

This is not a threat. This is not a personal statement. I have made and intend to make no statement to that effect. I merely recognize that there are a large number of people who will only give up their guns "bullets first".

Blessings,
    B

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I not to concerned about his army. They are all a bunch of girlie men and woman with hope and change.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I not to concerned about his army. They are all a bunch of girlie men and woman with hope and change.

The old joke goes that the collective noun to refer to a group of something would include a pod of whales, a murder of crows, a flock of geese, etc. and that the correct collective noun for a group of lesbians is a "softball team".

I do not mean the above in any sort of derogatory fashion, but rather use it to lead humorously(?) into my question:

By what collective noun would one refer to Obamatrons?

Mechanization?
    Marching?

Or am I using the wrong terminology and the proper is:

A sissification of Obamalings.
    A limpwristing of Barryites.

Or perhaps....

A queefing of Liberals? :):

Blessings,
    B

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    The old joke goes that the collective noun to refer to a group of something would include a pod of whales, a murder of crows, a flock of geese, etc. and that the correct collective noun for a group of lesbians is a "softball team".

I do not mean the above in any sort of derogatory fashion, but rather use it to lead humorously(?) into my question:

By what collective noun would one refer to Obamatrons?

Mechanization?
    Marching?

Or am I using the wrong terminology and the proper is:

A sissification of Obamalings.
    A limpwristing of Barryites.

Or perhaps....

A queefing of Liberals? :):

Blessings,
    B

:laugh:

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Maybe we'll get lucky. Perhaps they, like so many Nobama supporters, will just wither away as a result of not finding their foodstamps which are stuck to the soles of their work boots.

ElkhartGunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Eklhart
    I have an idea- they can all go take a long walk off a short pier. This is some real scary stuff, these people being zombies to a nobody who has done nothing.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    If "doing his bidding" means they want to go around and offer to help the aged and infirm with activities of daily living, fine. If they're going to use all that time and energy to, oh, I don't know, maybe GET A JOB!, that would be better.

No offense Bill and anyone else here, but is it DAMN hard to find anything quality job wise out there right now, I know. I am facing that reality now. Its easy when there are jobs abound or when one had a job (and probably takes it for granted).

Now, I will say, there are folks that really can get jobs, that should but dont. However, its harder right now than ever. Money is tight, people are restricting loans for education, etc... Its not as easy as it looks. As Obama pointed out, "It's going to get worse before it gets better". He is right (though I am not a Obama supporter). Crime will definitely increase. The gun situation will get worse as more and more bills are passed. The economy will get worse as well. But to blatently say, Get a job? When even the minimum wage ones are given to Mexicans, its hard across the board when even the minimum wage jobs are drying up. Hire a citizen (no matter their color or education level, not to mention crime history), it costs more. Obama's plan is to get jobs to those who need it, the "brownshirts" as everyone is so willing to refer them as (even though the foriegn service and domestic service careers he is offering has NOTHING to do with taking guns away or raping your family, add paranoid imagery here). I think people have taken this paranoia to a new level. I could say I love and trust Jesus Christ, but using the method in which we look at things lately, people will only think that I said I am Jesus Christ. I know that people are scared about their gun rights, but to spazz completely, put on the tin foil hat, and have fantasies of blowing away legions of Obama supporters to be is very strange and a luxury that many people seem to have lately. My favorite is that they take a part of a speech and turn it into a legion of fanatics going door to door. But, if you find and listen to the entire speech, it has nothing to do with that, in fact, its a good thing they propose.

I think alot of folks here really dont understand how FRIGGIN luckey they are to even have a job. Recession proof you say? Mine was classified recession proof. Look where I ended up, with a thanks for the hard work and two weeks of pay. I took my job for granted, but the SMUGNESS of some folks present, disgusting.

Negative rep if you want, but I have to get that off my chest. To bitch about a system that changing and evolving, but not evolving one's self is a pity. If you want to complain about something, complain about it when you get ALL the facts, not just what you want to hear or what paranoia wants you to hear.:xmad:

Just my :twocents:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I appreciate the sentiment, but as the OP of this, I feel I must comment that I have never forgotten that members of my family were gassed in concentration camps, along with the millions of others, jew and non-jew alike.

After the Nazi's defeat, you had multitudes of people saying that they never believed it, they were just doing as instructed out of fear. Do I think they'll kill innocent people like the Nazi's? Directly, no. But their unhindered following of Obama is scary, and we'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

Let me know if anyone gives you negative rep, and I'll counter it with some more positive rep. Brownshirts? Nazis? People seem to forget that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews and others that they found beneath their "master race." To compare these airhead Obama supporters to brownshirts and Nazis is an insult to the victims of the holocaust. People seem to forget that 57,000,000 did not vote for Obama. The end of the world is not near, and frankly, I think that these paranoid delusionists do a lot of harm to the cause of the 2nd Amendment with their rantings. There are plenty of legitimate arguments against Obama's stance on 2nd Amendment rights, without going into histronics and fantasizing about an "army of brownshirts" marching down the street and confiscating weapons. Taking things out of context and twisting them to a certain point of view is a tactic right out of the old liberal playbook. Sad to see it being used on a gun owner forum.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Right now the words are only that. Just words. However, WE THE PEOPLE must always be ready in the event the word become more than just words.

IN GOD WE TRUST. All others we watch. God Bless Our Nations Patriots.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    No offense Bill and anyone else here, but is it DAMN hard to find anything quality job wise out there right now, I know. I am facing that reality now. Its easy when there are jobs abound or when one had a job (and probably takes it for granted).

Now, I will say, there are folks that really can get jobs, that should but dont. However, its harder right now than ever. Money is tight, people are restricting loans for education, etc... Its not as easy as it looks. As Obama pointed out, "It's going to get worse before it gets better". He is right (though I am not a Obama supporter). Crime will definitely increase. The gun situation will get worse as more and more bills are passed. The economy will get worse as well. But to blatently say, Get a job? When even the minimum wage ones are given to Mexicans, its hard across the board when even the minimum wage jobs are drying up. Hire a citizen (no matter their color or education level, not to mention crime history), it costs more. Obama's plan is to get jobs to those who need it, the "brownshirts" as everyone is so willing to refer them as (even though the foriegn service and domestic service careers he is offering has NOTHING to do with taking guns away or raping your family, add paranoid imagery here). I think people have taken this paranoia to a new level. I could say I love and trust Jesus Christ, but using the method in which we look at things lately, people will only think that I said I am Jesus Christ. I know that people are scared about their gun rights, but to spazz completely, put on the tin foil hat, and have fantasies of blowing away legions of Obama supporters to be is very strange and a luxury that many people seem to have lately. My favorite is that they take a part of a speech and turn it into a legion of fanatics going door to door. But, if you find and listen to the entire speech, it has nothing to do with that, in fact, its a good thing they propose.

I think alot of folks here really dont understand how FRIGGIN luckey they are to even have a job. Recession proof you say? Mine was classified recession proof. Look where I ended up, with a thanks for the hard work and two weeks of pay. I took my job for granted, but the SMUGNESS of some folks present, disgusting.

Negative rep if you want, but I have to get that off my chest. To bitch about a system that changing and evolving, but not evolving one's self is a pity. If you want to complain about something, complain about it when you get ALL the facts, not just what you want to hear or what paranoia wants you to hear.:xmad:

Just my :twocents:

Let me know if anyone gives you negative rep, and I'll counter it with some more positive rep. ...

No offense taken, DH, and thank you for posting this angle on it. Let me begin by clarifying that my boldfaced, large-print comment was directed to those who had all those hours and all that effort to put into the campaign of the empty suit who will be inaugurated as President in less than two weeks, not in any way, shape, or form at those who through no fault of their own find themselves unemployed in this God-awful job market. This time last year, I was in a similar situation myself-I found myself unemployed (about four months so at the time) and could not find a job that paid a living wage anywhere. I finally did, thank God, but I fully understand how bleak things look from that position. I thought that my point was clear that it was only to the Obama zombies I referred, but obviously, I was mistaken. I apologize to you.

Thank you also for explaining the position espoused in that speech. I don't like the fact that we've got someone who wants to **** all over what America is all about about to take the reins of power to lead the country, and I don't like where I think he's going to take it. That said, however, it's probably a mistake to think that everything he wants and everything he does is bad and/or wrong, and each should be taken on it's own merits, not lumped in as part and parcel of each other.

I would also like to echo Metro's words to you: Let me know if you get red-rep for what you said. I'll happily counter it.

I appreciate the sentiment, but as the OP of this, I feel I must comment that I have never forgotten that members of my family were gassed in concentration camps, along with the millions of others, jew and non-jew alike.

After the Nazi's defeat, you had multitudes of people saying that they never believed it, they were just doing as instructed out of fear. Do I think they'll kill innocent people like the Nazi's? Directly, no. But their unhindered following of Obama is scary, and we'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

Well compared, Nate. It is not without reason that Obama is often referred to on here as "TheOne", in that his supporters and followers, mostly due to MSM influence, have taken to following him with a reverence almost worthy of a deity. It is not beyond the realm of imagination that they would indeed follow any order he gave them, in a mindset of "Constitution be damned". No, I don't imagine that we'll see death camps or gas chambers in America under Obama, but a culture of spying on one's neighbors, rewards for informing upon family or "friends"... I don't think that's too farfetched. I don't want to be correct about any of this, I really don't, but I would be lying if I said I didn't think we'd be speaking well of GWB (by comparison, anyway) within the next four years.

Change. Yeah... from the frying pan into the fire.

Blessings,
    Bill

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    You Republicans might have kept the White House if you hadn't screwed things up so badly the previous eight years. ;)

Jason

And yes, saying this is all the Republican's fault from only the last 8 years shows that you know exactly what you're talking about :n00b:

Glass-Steagall, The Senate just to name a few :rolleyes:

Top Bottom