Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    no, awesome
    :cool:

Thank you.

I wasn't familiar with that emoticon.

You should see Michael (Cedar Top) run a few of those drills. Makes me look like I'm in slow motion. I've still got a lot of work to do but I was quite impressed at how quickly he was able to get us from zero to where we ended up.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Thanks for the well done review. It is the first video one I have been a part of. (Other than the CQB video done with SI) It was good to finally train with you Joe.

Folks, some of the really interesting stuff was not captured on video. Such as the entertaining lunch debates between card carrying libertarian Promtetheus and a Jackbooted Illinois State Trooper in the class. I love this job.:rockwoot:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Thanks for the well done review. It is the first video one I have been a part of. (Other than the CQB video done with SI) It was good to finally train with you Joe.

Folks, some of the really interesting stuff was not captured on video. Such as the entertaining lunch debates between card carrying libertarian Promtetheus and a Jackbooted Illinois State Trooper in the class. I love this job.:rockwoot:

Little l libertarian Michael ;) and his boots weren't that jacked muahahha. He was actually a pretty cool guy, I feel bad for him being trapped in that state.

It was a great weekend and you a great training with you. I look forward to the next time.

Enjoyed the video... Thanks for posting!

Thanks Mike, I appreciate it!

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    I hope to make one of these Indiana classes in the next year or so. Unfortunately, I was match director at a Regional ICORE match this weekend. The Memorial Weekend class I was in way too much pain to go. I waited to the last minute before making the decision. I was even thinking about paying and attending and just watching. I wouldn't have lasted the one day.

Top Bottom