• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That doesn't tell me which one to stay away from. A 100 round limit on .22 LR is retarded.

Customers complain when they sell their entire stock to 1 customer.

Customers complain when there's a limit so that more people have a chance to buy some.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Like I said...a hundred round limit on 22 LR is retarded. Walmart in Franklin IN will at least let you have FOUR boxes...which is BS too.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'd rather have 12 guys with 100 rounds than 1 guy with 1200 rounds. I want as many people in this country armed as possible, and .22 is the best cheap practice their is. No good having firearms if you can't practice in their use.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I seriously hate it when elderly veterans expect you to kisstheir ass because they served. Don't get me wrong, I respect them and don't take anything away from them, but I'm not going to bow at your knees and kiss the ground you walk on because you served...sorry.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    jFED85: You'd never know that most vets, including the elderly, served. I've learned to be more patient with the elderly because I deal with one daily. A little extra time and explanation is usually necessary, especially for someone in their late 80's and older. I'm not trying to make any excuses, but if this vet served in the 101st in WWII, he probably had it pretty rough. There was no counseling or decompression available. Admitting to a problem in adjusting was even more of a stigma than now. There are a lot of vets roaming around with wounds that aren't visible.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    jFED85: You'd never know that most vets, including the elderly, served. I've learned to be more patient with the elderly because I deal with one daily. A little extra time and explanation is usually necessary, especially for someone in their late 80's and older. I'm not trying to make any excuses, but if this vet served in the 101st in WWII, he probably had it pretty rough. There was no counseling or decompression available. Admitting to a problem in adjusting was even more of a stigma than now. There are a lot of vets roaming around with wounds that aren't visible.
    Wait!?! Invisible vets or invisible wounds? If we had invisible vets no wonder we kicked Hitlers ass.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    At this point I was finished being verbally attacked by a 90 year old a-hole. I asked him if he thought that he deserved special treatment because he involuntarily served in the military during WWII. That shut him up long enough for me to say a few words to a coworker at the door. The coworker told the old guy that the his son served in the military by choice, not by force, and didn't demand special treatment. He asked the old guy why he felt so entitled to a special set of rules.

That is so cool the way that you two put the old guy in his place :thumbsup:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I thought the Terre Haute Chik-Fil-A wasn't set to even open until Thursday, let alone be delivering.
    They delivered food to a lot of stores. I imagine they are training their staff before opening.
    That is so cool the way that you two put the old guy in his place :thumbsup:
    Sorry, but politeness goes out the window when death threats begin. :twocents:

Top Bottom