• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    My co worker and I was doing some searching on the computer. We pulled up the song "Harley Davidson" on playlist.com and youtube and it shows it is by AC DC. My question to you AC DC fans is what album was that song on? I have searched my heart out and I cannot find anything.

Also I was told that AC DC does not sing that song even though it says they do. I was told that a group called ABCD sings it. Now is that true?

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    A lot of songs have been credited to the wrong band. On one site it said that Eric Clapton played Classical Gas when in fact it was Mason Williams. And for some reason half of the videos for the song Beer Run on youtube say it's Dane Cook, but it's actually Todd Snider.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    Well it's hard to tell, but it's Angus from the Black Ice visit
    ipics042.jpg

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    I had picked my tix up on Craigslist about 1/2 hour before the show for 25 bucks each. A friend is the biggest AC/DC fan on the planet, he stops by all bummed out that he had no tix. 10 min. later we're rollin to the show. I agree they kicked ass and ran the old with the new, great concert !!!!

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    I had picked my tix up on Craigslist about 1/2 hour before the show for 25 bucks each. A friend is the biggest AC/DC fan on the planet, he stops by all bummed out that he had no tix. 10 min. later we're rollin to the show. I agree they kicked ass and ran the old with the new, great concert !!!!

Sounds like you got a hell of a deal and are a hell of friend :yesway: :rockwoot:

Top Bottom