• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I am going to break my moms rule that you never ask yourself over to someone else's place.:D I am going to the Clinton area (specifically St. Bernice/ Dana/ Centenary area) in a week or two for a family get together and going to show my brothers and a cousin my collection of WW2 rifles and hopefully get a chance to shoot them. Does anyone know of anyone from that area that shoots regular enough to have a place to shoot? I am really just looking for a safe place to go one time where I will not be bothering anyone. I am aware of the public ranges (Terre Haute, Cayuga etc.) but I figured for a one time thing it would be awesome to have someone PM me that they have a backyard range I could use once. I know how people like to keep tight lipped about their facilities so I am willing to wear a blindfold during transport, and swear to keep it to myself. OK, maybe not but I will swear to keep it to myself.
    I assume you will want to pm me if this brings someone or someplace to mind. Thanks, Matt

Top Bottom