• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    April 19, 1995 was the day of the Oklahoma City bombing.

This documentary will challenge the alleged events of the official story, and I recommend you take the time to research it. There was evidence of an active coverup by the FBI. Lies were told on record by federal agents. Reports of multiple bombs and additional suspects were suppressed and ignored. Early warnings of an impending attack were ignored, and the FBI prevented ABC's 20/20 from reporting on it. Experts dispute that the structural damage done to the Murrah Building, and the debris patterns outside the building, would have been physically possible from a bomb parked outside the building. Every single badge carrying federal agent was absent from the building at the time of the attack. There are many more inconsistencies and unanswered questions but this documentary should serve to get you started.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdjyZYbv5E8[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roZi0H2Gsxg"][/ame]

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What happened to the other bombs?

People on the scene were reporting multiple bombs, which required bomb squads to defuse. This was heavily covered in the initial reporting but then completely suppressed and never mentioned again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk[/ame]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Murdered for knowing too much

Officer Terrance Yeakey, a first responder to the bombing, rescued several people from the rubble and experienced the scene first hand. He knew something from that did not agree with the official story, and held his silence for fear of his family's safety. He admitted to his friends that he was being followed by federal agents. In 1996, he was found brutally beaten, tortured, and killed. The official cause of death was ruled a suicide. You will be sickened to find out more details of the obvious murder of Officer Yeakey. More info

001.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Another "suicide" leads to Oklahoma City

Kenneth Michael Trentadue was a prisoner in Oklahoma City. He died in an isolation cell. He was found beaten head to toe, skull smashed in 3 places, throat cut, body bruised. The soles of his feet were beaten. Luminol tests showed that the cell was covered in blood.

The death was ruled a suicide.

Before being executed, Tim McVeigh told Trentadue's brother that he saw his Kenneth's picture and wanted him to know that he believed that the FBI mistook him for a man named Richard Lee Guthrie. The two men looked strikingly similar, down to each having a dragon tattoo on the left forearm. McVeigh said that he believed it was a torture/interrogation/execution by the FBI.

Guthrie was an additional "John Doe" connected to the bombing. Guthrie also died in federal custody by "suicide" in 1996.

In 1999, fellow-inmate Alden Gillis Baker volunteered to testify that he witnessed Trentadue's murder. A year later he was found hanged in his cell, another apparent suicide.

More info

Kenneth Trentadue after his "suicide by hanging"

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    People on the scene were reporting multiple bombs, which required bomb squads to defuse. This was heavily covered in the initial reporting but then completely suppressed and never mentioned again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk

2:37.... I hope they looked into that guy with the mullet. A mullet that fabulous is obviously not achievable by natural means.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Because it was wrong. The media screws stuff up.

The media screwed up Adam Lanza's guns.

The media completely screwed up the Boston Marathon bombing.

Guess what, the media was screwing up in 1995 too.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    April 19, 1995 was the day of the Oklahoma City bombing.

This documentary will challenge the alleged events of the official story, and I recommend you take the time to research it. There was evidence of an active coverup by the FBI. Lies were told on record by federal agents. Reports of multiple bombs and additional suspects were suppressed and ignored. Early warnings of an impending attack were ignored, and the FBI prevented ABC's 20/20 from reporting on it. Experts dispute that the structural damage done to the Murrah Building, and the debris patterns outside the building, would have been physically possible from a bomb parked outside the building. Every single badge carrying federal agent was absent from the building at the time of the attack. There are many more inconsistencies and unanswered questions but this documentary should serve to get you started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roZi0H2Gsxg
    Im not gonna lie. I was going to, and have many times passed this all up as just tin foil conspiracy. But you have been here for a long time and I respect what you post. I ll take the time to watch the video this weekend. I was too young when this happened so I never looked into it at the time. I barely remember it happening.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Im not gonna lie. I was going to, and have many times passed this all up as just tin foil conspiracy. But you have been here for a long time and I respect what you post. I ll take the time to watch the video this weekend. I was too young when this happened so I never looked into it at the time. I barely remember it happening.

Only within this last year have I started to listen here and there to the tin foil conspirators. To be honest, some of the stories and witnesses are very convincing. Where they lose me is why would McVeigh confess? Most answers I have heard was he was drugged. . . really?

I will have to check out this video as well.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Only within this last year have I started to listen here and there to the tin foil conspirators. To be honest, some of the stories and witnesses are very convincing. Where they lose me is why would McVeigh confess? Most answers I have heard was he was drugged. . . really?

In the video they talk about possible "mind control" or brainwash. Some won't believe that but, we also ran the Apollo missions with less computer power than what is in your average cell phone today. What I mean by this is anything is possible. What I am fascinated at is the laws of physics didn't apply to the blast. :dunno:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Because it was wrong. The media screws stuff up.

The media screwed up Adam Lanza's guns.

The media completely screwed up the Boston Marathon bombing.

Guess what, the media was screwing up in 1995 too.

The media got the pistols make and caliber correct in the 1st few hours, wasn't until much later they said there was an AR-15 that was used. seems kind of weird they would get 2 handguns correct that they claim were not even used :dunno:

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In the video they talk about possible "mind control" or brainwash. Some won't believe that but, we also ran the Apollo missions with less computer power than what is in your average cell phone today. What I mean by this is anything is possible. What I am fascinated at is the laws of physics didn't apply to the blast. :dunno:
    Some may not believe that, but its not outside the realm of possibilities. The CIA has been doing tests with LSD to work on mind control.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    To be honest, some of the stories and witnesses are very convincing. Where they lose me is why would McVeigh confess? Most answers I have heard was he was drugged. . . really?

Because he wanted to be thought of as a patriot rather than a man who conspired with foreign enemies to harm his own country. He let his lawyer go when his lawyer told him (McVeigh) that he (the lawyer)had enough evidence to show that others were involved..That lawyer wrote a book called "Others Unknown" and it is a pretty good read.

Top Bottom