• E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    A pocketful of condoms.

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

but since i got married i dont bar hop anymore. i never leave my firearm at home, EVER! one of the reasons i dont realy drink anymore, another reason is that in the years through high school and the military i drank 2 lifetimes worth of alcohol, so if i drink anymore my liver would probly divorce me, lol.

but if i was a SINGLE guy again then id deffinately be packin a deadly weapon and a BIG GUN with enough charm included to ensure it got polished every night!!! :D

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    As I have previously stated, when I drinking (i.e. more than 1 or 2), I don't carry. But, I do always keep my EDC knife with me. At this time it is a SOG Trident Tanto. Not the best most durable knife, but quick opening and cool looking. I don't usually look for or get into conflicts with people when I am out, sober or not. But, I always figured that an LEO would be more likely to let me go home if pulled over without a pistol, then if I am.

kcw12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2008
    We'll we me and gang goes out. Beer is on the menu, I norrmally order 1 tall one, and some appetizer ( i love me potato skins) eat the skins, drink the beer, go to a coke and grab my meal. We're there for an hour or two sometimes longer. Most of us carry, and the general rule is, plan on drinking too much to drive, lock the gun in the trunk. Come back in and drink some more, we'll carry ya to the car.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    tr_magnum_foil_front_detail.jpg

mp9.jpg

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    For some reason I have a line from a Warren Zevon song running through my head:

"Send lawyers guns and money
    The :poop: has hit the fan."

If you need all that, it's definitely been a night out with the boys!

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Pepper spray and knife if I am going to drink a lot. Otherwise I will keep my gun on me.

Then again, I almost never drink in public anymore. I just don't go out that much.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Do you actually plan on getting smashed? If so, don't carry ANY weapon. The DA would have a field day if you INTENTIONALLY reduced your mental capacity and then used a weapon for most any reason.

Besides, any weapon you carry will be pretty ineffective if you are drunk ("Duuude, hold my beer while I club this guy").

At the very most, carry a non-lethal, like pepper spray. Try not to spray yourself in the face, and don't dare your drunk buddies to take a hit.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Do you actually plan on getting smashed? If so, don't carry ANY weapon. The DA would have a field day if you INTENTIONALLY reduced your mental capacity and then used a weapon for most any reason.

Besides, any weapon you carry will be pretty ineffective if you are drunk ("Duuude, hold my beer while I club this guy").

At the very most, carry a non-lethal, like pepper spray. Try not to spray yourself in the face, and don't dare your drunk buddies to take a hit.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:. this thread keeps getting better and better

Top Bottom