• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Latley I have been trying to introduce friends of mine who have never been around firearms to shooting a couple weeks ago I took the friend of mine who sold me my glock and his girlfriend shooting at class III sales. J let his LTCH lapse and sold me my glock recently inherited a 1911 and wanted to go shooting his girlfriend had never been around guns and was initally uncomfortable around them went with us. We took both my .40's and his 1911 and a .22 bolt action rifle with us. She loved the .22 and liked my G23 but did not like the 1911 (before you guys freak out it's a springfield ultra compact carry. IMHO I like his 1911 vary much but I think the kick from the short barrel is what scared her.) After they got home she printed off the LTCH paper work and filled in everything but the date.
    They are going gun shopping this weekend so we will have a new shooter soon:rockwoot:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    YAY.....not only another shooter, BUT another female shooter! SO excited. Reps to you good sir.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Good to hear, How cold was it at class III? I prefer to shoot there, but due to the fact midwest is like 80* I am not willing to freeze my butt off.
    That and I took a freind there, their chinsey string broke and they charged him I think $5!!! get a real track!
    I do enjoy the enviroment there better though and smoking is a big one for me.
    I have been trying to convert a few people lately myself.

Top Bottom