• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    INGO, we can't let the same old people run. We gotta pull for someone better.

Name recognition..... is it any wonder why the short attention span of America is pulling for the same people?
    The president today is a popularity contest on who is hip and cool.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not a Jeb Bush fan. I believe there are better candidates out there. Although he'd be better than Warren or Hillary.

Strangely enough the threads about how unelectable and horrible the candidates on the demoncrat side are seem to be few and far between. Weird right?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He also said the mayor of Detroit could use immigration to “repopulate” the city, which is still economically depressed after declaring bankruptcy.

The man is smoking something if he believes the kumbya crap.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Strangely enough the threads about how unelectable and horrible the candidates on the demoncrat side are seem to be few and far between. Weird right?

Only weird when if you assume the other party has actual standards -- like say, can't be under criminal investigation for multiple national security violations....:p

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It would seem that this thread has become irrelevant. Jeb has announced that he is suspending his campaign.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Did you see the pain and humiliation on Jebbie's face when he suspended his campaign?

I could eat it with a spoon!

jdKz4Bi.jpg

Best image I've managed to get so far.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did you see the pain and humiliation on Jebbie's face when he suspended his campaign?

I could eat it with a spoon!

While I am happy to see him go, it still strikes me as pathetic that he still can't wrap his head around the idea that the coronation he expected did not happen and is not going to happen. Of course, if he can't deal with, or even really grasp the reality of, losing a beauty contest, one could only imagine how poorly he would perform confronted with a national emergency.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    From what I've read, I bet his wife is happy with this. I honor the Bush family contribution to this nation I believe they are honorable people. I have disagreed with many decisions Bush 41 and Bush 43 have made, of course the biggest being Iraq.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Go home Jeb. Be with your family. You're a nice guy, but you're just not the head of state we need.

Top Bottom