• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    I see more adults in their 20's and 30's texting or playing on their phones than I do teenagers.

The incidents I run into on the interstate every day with people has gone to a daily occurrence rather than a once in a while thing. It's pretty obnoxious.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I see more adults in their 20's and 30's texting or playing on their phones than I do teenagers.

The incidents I run into on the interstate every day with people has gone to a daily occurrence rather than a once in a while thing. It's pretty obnoxious.

And its just like a firearm....it only takes ONCE to learn the hard way.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

Agree... It's not just teens.... I see people of all ages doing it.

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    One would just have to ask if it was worth it. I have seen many of these accidents in real life. It is sad and burned into my memory forever.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The "Mechanized Death" movies they used to show in drivers ed were a helluva lot more convincing than this one was. No reason for the third car to be involved but it did make it more dramatic!

Stupid comes in all shapes, sizes and ages.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Aren't there laws that prohibit texting and driving?

Seriously though, this is a similar situation with "gun control". There are laws on the books, that prohibit texting and driving, yet I bet everyone here is 1) guilty of that AT LEAST ONCE, and 2) knows someone who does it all the time, yet this law is rarely enforced. I personally have been involved in three incidences of texting while driving. IN ONE DAY!!!! In all instances, an accident was avoided, but they still happened. I will admit that I am guilty of breaking that law myself.

Gun control freaks say more control will stop gun violence, but again, everyone knows that until you enforce the laws on the books already, then more laws will not do anything to stop gun violence, just like more anti-texting while driving laws will prevent people from doing it.

When will people realize that it's not the laws that are flawed, but the people governed by those laws they were created to protect, who's flawed.

Top Bottom